✦﹕❤️💚💜﹒ ↷﹒𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

In the G-Corporation Laboratory, Anna stepped into the pristine, high-tech facility

In the G-Corporation Laboratory, Anna stepped into the pristine, high-tech facility. A Korean scientist greeted her with excitement. "Ah, Anna Williams! It's an honor to have you here. Thank you for agreeing to help us with this project."

Anna sighed, trying to hide her annoyance at being involved in yet another G-Corporation experiment. She reluctantly allowed the scientist to take samples of her hair and blood.

"I must also thank you for keeping this between us. I volunteered my own genes as well, so we can make the AI humanoids even more realistic." The scientist confessed. Anna's disgust deepened, but she understood the necessity of secrecy. She nodded in acknowledgment.

"Fine, just get it done quickly." She remarked. The scientist beamed with gratitude and respect for Anna's cooperation. "Thank you, Anna. Now, how would you like to name the AI humanoids? We need something unique and fitting for each one."

Anna's face softened as she pondered the names. A mischievous smile appeared as she decided. "Let's call them Maeve, Saoirse, Ciara, and Moira. And they will have Irish nationalities." The scientist noted down the names and nationality, impressed with Anna's choices.

"Those are beautiful names. Thank you, Anna. Your contribution will have a significant impact on AI's development." The scientist mentioned, Anna simply nodded, feeling a mix of relief and discomfort. She left the laboratory, leaving the scientist to continue with his work.

Three weeks later, at the Yggdrasil base, the Undefeated Team gathered around the newly formed portal. Ivan examined it closely. After Alisa allowed him to. "This portal is specifically programmed for Theodore, Oliver, and Alexander to return to the real world if they want to."

Theodore, Alexander, and Oliver hesitated, looking at the portal thoughtfully. Meanwhile, the Kiyomizu Sisters, Haruko, Ayako, and Satoko, stood together, united in their decision to stay in the TEKKEN world.

"You guys can go back if you want. We'll be fine here. Again, you are all dummies for following us, and whether you liked it or not? We will stay here." Haruko explained as Ayako agreed. "Yeah, we've made our home here, and we're not leaving."

Satoko came to chuckle as she stayed closer to Hwoarang, making Hwoarang hug her. "The adventure isn't over, and I'm not backing down."

Josie, Asuka, Julia, and Katarina walked over to the three men, showing their support and encouragement.

"Theodore, you mean everything to me. I can't imagine us being apart." Josie begged, she was about to cry in tears to think that Theodore will leave while Asuka gave Oliver a threatening glare for Oliver to focus. "Oliver, you're my boyfriend. We've got something special here. If you leave me? I'll forget you!"

"Alexander, I love you. Stay with us, please." Julia added as she held Alexander's hand, Katarina sighed and approached the three men as she mentioned something, making Miguel and Baek, alongside Nina, Derrick, and Anais agree. "You guys are like family to us. We're stronger together."

Theodore, Alexander, and Oliver looked touched by the outpouring of affection from their loved ones. They exchanged glances, silently understanding each other's thoughts.

"I've thought it through, and I can't leave Josie. I love her, and I want to be with her. Working with Lei too was a huge development in my life." Theodore mentioned this made Alexander look and confess his feelings. "I can't leave Julia. She's everything to me. I would rather be a Violet Systems worker than be a medicine harmer."

"I've found my place here, with Asuka and all of you. This is where I belong. I had a mother who cared for me!" Oliver added as Theodore and Alexander sighed. Theodore, Alexander, and Oliver turned their backs to the portal, walking towards the rest of the Undefeated Team, as Theodore mentioned the choice.

"We've made our decision. We're staying."

Katarina smiled through tears of joy, and Josie, Julia, and Asuka ran to hug the men. Haruko, Ayako, and Satoko beamed with happiness, embracing the three men. Lei joined them, hugging his daughters proudly.

Lars, Claudio, and Hwoarang shared a knowing look, proud of the journey they had undertaken together, as Ivan hugged his mother, Alisa, grateful that their family had found a place in this new world.

Unknown to the Undefeated Team, the G-Corporation was silently plotting their next move. Little did they know about the four AI humanoids, named Maeve, Saoirse, Ciara, and Moira, waiting in the shadows, ready to strike.

And so, the adventures of the Undefeated Team continued, their bonds of friendship and love stronger than ever as they faced new challenges in the TEKKEN World. Their journey was far from over, but together, they were ready for whatever came their way.