✦﹕❤️💚💜﹒ ↷﹒𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑

The next day arrived, and the atmosphere in the Yggdrasil Base was filled with a mix of anticipation and tension

The next day arrived, and the atmosphere in the Yggdrasil Base was filled with a mix of anticipation and tension. Lili had brought Anais with her, and the team warmly welcomed the brainwashed girl. Anais, however, was still nervous and wary, knowing that the alliance between the Yggdrasil, Violet Systems, Resistance, and Sirius was not to be taken lightly.

Claudio approached Anais, offering a comforting smile. "Don't worry, Anais. You're among friends here," he reassured her.

Asuka stepped forward, adding, "Yes, we've forgiven you, and we're glad you're safe now."

Josie smiled as she came to share her honest thoughts. "We'll be happy to have a new member as this alliance is growing!"

Anais nodded shyly, grateful for their understanding. Lili stood by her side, pleased to see the kindness and acceptance the team showed toward Anais.

Derrick walked over to the group, informing Lili that they had a deal to offer her. The rest of the team, including Lars, Lee, and Jin, teased Derrick, making him blush. Derrick took a deep breath and asked "Uhhh, Lili, will you join our alliance?"

Lili smirked and accepted the offer without hesitation. "I'm happy to be a part of this alliance, especially with you and Asuka here, it is so wonderful to play as a part of a hero!" she said, glancing at Derrick. Asuka can't help but smirk as she is pleased.

Derrick blushed further, and Lei smiled at the scene. "Sorry to ruin the fun, yet should we be discussing the sisters?" Julia asked. Alexander sighed as he replied, "We're ready to proceed after all, no need for a meeting."

Lars folded his arms in return. "It's better we plan once more." He replied, and led the team to a meeting room, where they started to discuss the details of the rescue mission.

As when the team came, Lei and Theodore asked about Anais as Theodore folded his arms. "Do you remember everything about the mind control helmets?" Anais shared her insights into the effects of the mind control helmet, describing the hazy feelings she experienced after the helmet's destruction.

Xiaoyu and Zafina speculated that the side effects were likely a result of the helmet's destruction. Lee asked Anais who had saved her, and she recalled the heroic actions of Nina and Xavier.

The group realized that there was still some good within Heihachi's faction, as Derrick sighed to realize that Xavier is still a hero, even though he framed him for terrorism. Lars and Jin discussed the complexities of family relationships and how they could affect one's actions.

Steve, Baek, and Miguel wanted to know who the true mastermind was, and Anais pointed to Kazuya and Anna. Lee couldn't help but smirk at the mention of his ex-girlfriend's involvement in the sinister plot. "I'm glad to break up with her, and I don't regret it."

As the meeting continued, Claudio proposed with a sigh. "If Nina saved Anais with the destruction of the mind control helmets, then we'll do the same for the sisters." Anais agreed, "You're right, Mister Claudio. Such distorted voices inside the helmets were what made the sisters strong and ruthless in battle."

Lei then suggested that they would raid the G-Corporation tower tomorrow evening, and some members, including Lili, Asuka, Julia, Josie, Alisa, and Ivan, would stay behind to keep an eye on Anais. The rest of the team would assist Lars, Claudio, and Hwoarang in the rescue mission.

Lars acknowledged that they had made a mistake by revealing the truth about mind control to the girls. He expressed his remorse and determination to save them. Lei forgave them for their lapse in judgment, knowing that their intentions were pure.

With the plan in place, the team set out to prepare for the mission. As they gathered their equipment and readied themselves, the tension in the air was palpable. Tomorrow would be a true test of their courage and strength.

Once the meeting ended, Hwoarang, Claudio, and Lars had a private meeting to discuss their strategy. They knew that they had to confront their beloved sisters, Haruko, Ayako, and Satoko, in order to crack the helmets and save them.

Claudio asked, "Are you sure we can do this? Can we fight them without hurting them too much? Remember the way Anais mentioned that the girls are stronger due to their mind control."

Hwoarang nodded, "We have to try, or else the girls would be more doing such wicked deeds. We'll need Theodore, Alexander, and Oliver to help us since the three of them are close to the sisters."

Lars added, "We have to be prepared for anything. Tomorrow is do or die. I rather rescue Ayako immediately, not because I missed her, it's because I cared for her. I am sure you're both thinking the same, Claudio and Hwoarang."

With their minds set on their mission, the three men agreed that they had to do whatever it took to save their beloved girls from the mind control's grip.

As the sun set on the Yggdrasil Base, the team took a moment to reflect on the challenges that lay ahead. They knew that tomorrow would be a day of reckoning, where they would face the most difficult battle of their lives.

With their hearts united and their determination unwavering, they were ready to face whatever awaited them. They were a team, bound by friendship and a shared purpose, and together, they would stand against the forces of darkness to save the Kiyomizu Sisters and put an end to Kazuya's tyranny once and for all.