💜﹒♩﹒✿﹒𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

Excitement and nervousness coursed through Oliver's veins as he wandered the city, following the breadcrumbs left by Theodore's message

Excitement and nervousness coursed through Oliver's veins as he wandered the city, following the breadcrumbs left by Theodore's message. The thought of reuniting with Katarina and finding Satoko filled him with hope and determination. He couldn't believe that he was finally on a mission to find the family he had always longed for.

As an accomplished actor, slipping into the role of Katarina's long-lost son was surprisingly easy for Oliver. He had played countless characters on stage and screen, but this performance felt different—this time, it was personal. His heart ached at the memory of his biological family lost to cancer, but he was grateful for the love and care Katarina had shown him as his foster mother.

With a determined mindset, Oliver continued to roam the busy streets. Lost in his thoughts, he was taken aback when a sudden impact jolted him. He turned to see a brown-haired woman on a bicycle—the renowned fighter, Asuka Kazama.

"Watch where you're going!" Oliver quickly warned, assuming the role of Katarina's son.

Asuka, surprised by the encounter, replied, "You should watch the road too! I bet you wanna die based on being too reckless!"

Oliver apologized, staying in character as he blushed and acted flustered. He couldn't help but notice Asuka's vibrant personality, and for a moment, he found himself captivated by her charm.

Asuka parked her bicycle and approached Oliver, curious about the newcomer. "Are you new around here? Do you need help?" she asked, offering a friendly smile.

Oliver nodded, introducing himself as Katarina's son. Asuka's eyes widened in shock, recalling Katarina's tragic past. "You're Katarina's son? She's been searching for you for years," she explained.

Though it was all part of his act, hearing about Katarina's search for him stirred something within Oliver. "Do you know where she is? I missed her so much." He asked, trying to contain his emotions.

Asuka nodded, saying, "Yes, she's at the Resistance hideout. I can take you there if you'd like."

Oliver couldn't believe his luck as he followed Asuka to the Resistance hideout. Excitement and anticipation bubbled within him, but a sense of urgency gnawed at his heart. He had to find Satoko and ensure her safety. Little did he know that Satoko was already in grave danger, and time was running out.

As they entered the hideout, Oliver was immediately struck by its warm and welcoming ambiance. The room was filled with vibrant colors and bustling with life, as members of the Resistance went about their tasks, preparing for their next mission.

Baek Doo San, the legendary master, greeted them with a warm smile. "Who's the new face, Asuka?" he asked, his curiosity piqued.

Asuka introduced Oliver with pride, "This is Oliver, Katarina's son. He's finally found her!"

Baek's eyes widened in surprise, and he shook Oliver's hand warmly. "Welcome, Oliver. We've heard a lot about you," Baek said, his respect for Katarina is evident in his words.

Oliver played his part flawlessly, trying to suppress the rush of emotions he felt at being welcomed into this newfound family. He made his way towards the center of the room, where Katarina was sitting, engrossed in a magazine.

When Katarina looked up and saw Oliver, her eyes widened in disbelief. "Oliver?" she whispered, her voice trembling with emotion.

Oliver took a deep breath, trying to steady himself as tears welled up in his eyes. This was the moment he had longed for, the chance to reunite with his foster mother, the woman who had given him a second chance at having a family.

"Mom," he said softly, his voice choked with emotion.

That was the first time Oliver felt to have a parent who admired him. Oliver can't forget back in the real world that his parents were assassinated by fame. He grew up horribly on his own, only for his acting career he can get money in order to survive.

In an instant, Katarina was on her feet, rushing to embrace him. They held each other tightly, tears streaming down their cheeks. It was a moment of pure joy and relief as they finally found each other after all these years.

Asuka and Baek watched the touching reunion, their eyes also filled with tears. They understood the importance of family and the strength it brought during challenging times.

Meanwhile, Oliver's mind was still focused on finding Satoko. He couldn't forget that his mission was twofold—to reunite with his family and to rescue his dear friend from danger. As the tears of joy subsided, determination filled his heart.

"Mom, I'm so happy to have found you, but there's something urgent I need to discuss," Oliver said, pulling away slightly to meet Katarina's eyes.

Katarina looked at him with concern, sensing the gravity of his words. "What is it, Oliver? You can tell me anything."

Oliver took a deep breath, gathering his thoughts. "I need to find Satoko. She's like a sister to me, and I can't rest until she's safe. Do you know where she is?"

Katarina's expression turned grave as she realized the dire situation, yet she sighed and explained the truth to Oliver. "We believe Satoko is working in a mission to The Resistance, yet we aren't sure when she'll be done.'' She explained it as a lie, believing that she didn't want him to worry.

Oliver's heart sank at the news. He had to act quickly; every second counted in saving Satoko from harm. "I'll do whatever it takes to help her. Please, tell me what I can do," Oliver said, his determination unwavering.

Katarina placed a hand on Oliver's shoulder, her maternal instinct kicking in. "We're a family now, Oliver. We will face this together. All we can do is to wait." she assured him, her voice filled with conviction.

Little did they know that this journey would test their bonds and challenge them in ways they never expected. But Oliver was prepared to face whatever came his way, for he had finally found a family worth fighting for.