⟢﹒ ⤷﹒💚﹐𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

A month had passed since Alexander started working at Violet Systems

A month had passed since Alexander started working at Violet Systems. He had become acquainted with his boss, Lee Chaolan, and formed a close comradery with Julia Chang, who served as his mentor in the secret agent role. Alexander had managed to keep up his facade as Ayako and had gained the trust of his colleagues.

On a day when there was no work in the medical department, Alexander decided to visit Julia and check on her progress in investigating the G-Corporation's mind control headbands. He found Julia engrossed in her work, her brow furrowed in concentration.

"Hey, Julia. How's the investigation going?" Alexander asked, trying to maintain Ayako's calm demeanor.

Julia stretched and turned to face him, a tired smile on her face. "It's been a tough ride, but I'm making progress. Satoko has been sending me updates from inside the G-Corporation, but I'm worried about her safety," she explained.

Alexander leaned against the wall, concerned for Satoko and the danger she was facing. "Why did you let Satoko do such a risky task?" he asked, unable to hide his worry.

Julia raised an eyebrow, her gaze piercing. "And why are you so concerned about the Kiyomizu Sisters?" she asked in return.

Alexander felt defeated, unable to maintain his facade any longer. He took a deep breath and decided to trust Julia with the truth. "I shouldn't be in this world, Julia. Neither should the sisters, or my friends Oliver and Theodore. We've been warped into this game," he confessed.

Julia's eyes widened in shock, and she sighed, her expression softening. "Why didn't you tell me this earlier?" she asked, her voice tinged with hurt.

"I didn't want to hurt your feelings. We've become close, and I didn't want you to worry," Alexander explained, feeling guilty for keeping the truth from her.

Julia smiled sadly and placed a hand on his shoulder. "You should have trusted me, Alexander. We're friends, and I would have helped you no matter what," she said gently.

Alexander felt a sense of relief at Julia's understanding and support. "Thank you, Julia. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner," he replied gratefully.

Julia nodded, her smile returning. "It's okay. We'll figure this out together. But for now, let's focus on the task at hand," she said, her determination shining through.

Alexander agreed, and the two of them continued to work on their respective tasks, with Alexander assisting Julia as a secret agent whenever there was no work in the medical department.

One day, as Alexander was helping Julia, her device for communication rang. She was busy with her work, so Alexander answered the call for her.

"Hello?" he said, unsure of who was on the other end.

The voice on the other end was frantic and urgent. "Help me! I got caught, and they're after me!" It was Satoko Kiyomizu.

Alexander's heart raced as he listened to Satoko's distressed voice. He quickly passed the device to Julia, who took over the call.

"Satoko, what happened? Are you okay?" Julia asked, her voice filled with concern.

Satoko's voice was filled with fear as she explained how Anais Garcia had captured her and was now trying to use her mind control to hunt down Ayako and Haruko. Alexander listened in horror as Satoko's screams were heard through the device.

Julia quickly ended the call and clenched her fists in anger. "We need to alert everyone about this immediately, and I need to inform Hwoarang," she said, feeling a sense of responsibility for Satoko's safety.

Alexander nodded, knowing that the consequences for Julia could be severe, but he also knew that they couldn't waste any time. "I'll help you, Julia. We need to do whatever we can to protect Ayako and Haruko," he said firmly.

Julia sent urgent messages to Lars, Lee, Claudio, and Hwoarang, informing them of the situation. She knew that they needed to act fast to ensure the safety of the Kiyomizu Sisters.

Meanwhile, in the Yggdrasil base, Ayako was studying when Ivan interrupted her, asking if she wanted to play volleyball with him. Ayako smiled and agreed, feeling grateful for the distraction from her studies.

As they played outside the base, Ayako's mind wandered, and she found herself thinking about Alexander. Her feelings for him were confusing and overwhelming, and she couldn't help but wonder if he felt the same way.

As Ayako and Ivan returned to the base, Ayako noticed a digital board announcement for the alliance team. Her eyes fell on Alexander's photo, and her heart skipped a beat. She felt a mixture of pride and anxiety seeing him as the medical director for Violet Systems.

Derrick Anderson noticed Ayako's reaction and approached her, concerned. "Are you alright, Ayako?" he asked, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder.

Ayako forced a smile, not wanting to worry Derrick. "I'm fine, Derrick. It's just some studying stress," she replied, trying to dismiss her feelings.

Derrick chuckled and suggested they join Ivan in playing volleyball to take a break from their studies and problems. Ayako appreciated Derrick's support and agreed, hoping that the game would distract her from her swirling emotions.

Meanwhile, at the Yggdrasil base, Lars and Lee received Julia's urgent update about Satoko being caught by Anais. Lee was furious, clenching his fists in anger. "This is worse than we thought. We can't let Ayako or Haruko know about this," he said, trying to keep his emotions in check.

Lars nodded, understanding the seriousness of the situation. "We'll need to lie for Ayako, make sure she doesn't find out the truth," he said, trying to reassure Lee.

Lee sighed, cautioning Lars. "Be careful with your words, Lars. You can't let your relationship with Ayako be affected by this," he warned, knowing the importance of trust in a relationship.

Lars nodded solemnly, realizing the weight of his words and actions. He knew that he needed to be cautious and protect Ayako, even if it meant keeping the truth from her. As Lee reached for his phone to call his girlfriend, Anna Williams, he steeled himself for the difficult conversation that lay ahead.