Home

Tw: Ed

Charlie's perspective:

"I can't believe we're here!" I say.

"Me Niether." Nick replies back, walking towards me. I look up at him and he raps his hand around my waist.

"Excuse me, sorry to interrupt are you Nicholas Nelson and Charlie Spring?" The women asks.

"Yes" Nick replies. "You must be the women they told me about, the one who is giving us our keys?"

"Yes I am," She grabs the keys from her pocket and hands it to him. "All yours." She walks away into her black car and drives off. Nick goes and parks the van into the garage and then he unlocks the door. I step inside and suddenly feel my head go dizzy and then back to normal.

"You okay?" Nick asks. I look at him and he looks very concerned.

"I'm fine," I say and kiss him on the cheek. "Now come on, we need to explore!"
I take his hand and we run straight upstairs. There are 3 rooms: a big room, a slightly smaller room and a bathroom. "The biggest one is our room!" I call out. Nick giggles and walks back down the stairs, downstairs there are also 3 rooms: the kitchen, the bathroom and the living room. 4 if you count the pantry as a separate room.

"I can't wait to start unpacking." Nick says pulling me into a hug. I love him so much, he is literally my whole world. I hope I get to grow old with him and get married and also have children.

Nick's perspective:

Me and Charlie just finished looking around the place, of course it wasn't much now but after we finish buying the furniture and setting everything up, it will look amazing. It's currently 12:00 and I'm waiting for an order to arrive.

THUD THUD THUD

I hear someone knock at the door. I open it and see an Amazon worker.

"Parcel for Nicholas Nelson ?"

"Yes, that's me."

"Just sign here and it's all yours." I write my signature and said thanks to the man after he put it by our door.

"Who was that?" A curious voice pops out if no where.

"God Charlie, you scared the life out of me. It was an Amazon driver dropping something off."

"What did he drop off?" He asks very curious about the package.

"I don't know, we'll take it in and find out." I tease. After we took it inside, I tell him this.

" I know we said no expensive things the other day but I brought this a month ago and it only just arrived here." I say cutting open the box with the box cutter. We heave it out and as soon as we did Charlie jumped up and down with joy.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! I love it!" He screams like a toddler. "Can we put it in there now? Please!" I nod my head trying hard not to laugh. We put it up agains the wall, underneath the window in the living room. It was a red velvet coloured corner sofa, Charlie has always dreamed of owning one of these and now we finally have it in our brand new house.

2 hours later

We arrive back at my mum's house to stay for the night and to have dinner as we haven't brought any food or built our bed yet. We all sit at the table and eat our roast dinner, but Charlie didn't eat any of his. He was just staring at it while picking at his hand under the table. I slide my hand into his snapping him from his thoughts.

Charlie's perspective:

We were sitting at Sarah's table but I dare not touch my food. I was blanked out until I felt Nick's hand slide into mine. I look up at him and he just smiles at me and I smile back.

After dinner had ended, we headed to our room, I get changed in the bathroom while he gets changed in the bedroom. He usually finishes getting changed before me so he is most likely already in bed. After I got out of the bathroom, I lay next to him and start to read my book. After reading 2 chapters, I decide to go on my phone. About 10 minutes later I fell asleep.

Nick's perspective:

Charlie has just fallen asleep, he is just so cute, I go to put my phone on the floor but then all of a sudden Charlie rolls over on top of me. His head resting in between my neck and my shoulder, his hand on the other side. I put my arm around his waist and pull him on top of my chest. I snuggle up and kiss him on the head goodnight before turning the lamp off.
___________________________________________