Birth pt2

TW: SICK

[time skip about to happen. Sorry I just feel drained]

(At the hospital.)

Charlie's perspective.

We arrive and park the car. Nick and I both get out.
"Come on then." Nick says smiling. I stay were I'm stood.

You're a monster, you're going to be the worst uncle ever. You can't run from the truth Charlie. No one cares about you.

My mind starts to play up.
"Charlie?" Nick says. "What's wrong?"
Tears fill my eyes and I just can't hold it in. I lift my hand to cover my face. I go to speak but it just comes out all high-pitched and shaky.
"My head."
"What?" He asks me.
"My mind. It's killing me." Tears roll down my cheeks as I say this. Nick throws his arms around me, trapping my arms by my side. He holds me tight and rests his chin on my head.
After a while he lets go and I've calmed down. He looks at me and then smiles. I grab his hand and we start to walk into the hospital. We ask the receptionist where Tori's room is and we walk over to the room.

"Charlie." Nick says quietly before I open the door. "Are you sure you're ready to see her?"
I nod my head and open the door.
"Hi!" I say high pitched as we see Tori, Michael and their daughter.
"What's her name?" Nick asks smiling.
"Elly." Tori says smiling.
"Hey Elly!" I say as Tori places her in my arms. "I'm Uncle Charlie. I'm gonna be your favourite!"
Nick laughs as I say this. I place her back in Tori's arms.
"Nick?" She says.
"I...Yeah." Tori smiles and places her in nick's arms. Nick starts rattling away to her and I just sit on one of the chairs. 2 minutes later Tori takes her back and nick sits next to me.

Nick's perspective

I give Tori, Elly back and sit next to Charlie. I look at him and his cheeks are bright pink.
"Are you..." I say.
"What?" He asks.
"Are you blushing?"
"W-what no. I-I'm...Er."
"Haha, oh my god!" I tease.
"Hey, it's not my fault!"
"What, seeing me holding a baby is a turn on for you then?"
"Uh..."
"Haha, it is!" We both burst out laughing.
A few minutes to by and then Tori interrupts our chatting.
"Charles." Charlie's face goes down but then back to how it was.
"Yea?" He asks
"Is it alright if u guys go? I'm quite tired."
"That's fine." We get up and walk back to the car.

(Another time skip [guys I'm so sorry I genuinely have no time today my family is coming over lol] to the next day)

Charlie's perspective

I wake up and feel warm arms around me. I smile and move closer towards his chest.
"Comfy there?" I hear a tired voice mumble.
"Yep." I nuzzle my face between his shoulder and neck. After a while I move away and get up. I sit up as nick is still lying in bed. I rush of nausea fills my whole body. I run towards the bathroom and lean over the toilet. I puke and puke until the feeling is finally gone.
I feel a warm hang rub up and down my back.
"You alright baby?"
"Meh, I feel so tired."
"Go back to bed then, we're not doing anything today." I nod my head and start walking back to our room. I feel sick again and run back over. Nothing comes out but I stay there for a bit and start to cry. Nick runs back in and sits next to me.
"I hate being sick!" I sob loudly. Nick brings me in holds me tightly.
"I know, you'll be okay though." He hugs me for a bit longer before letting go.
"I love you." I say.
"I love you too. Now come on, let's get you back to bed."

Nick's perspective:

My poor char, he hates being sick. I walk downstairs and make him a smoothie and grab some medicine. I walk in and he's laying in his bed.
"Here you go baby."
"Thank you."
I walk out and close the door. I walk downstairs into the living room and put on a marvels film. I hope he gets better soon.