Family issues

Nicks' perspective:

I wake up, it's 3 in the morning and I hear Charlie in the main area of our hotel room talking to someone. Moments later I hear him end the call and start to walk back into our room. "Baby.? What's going on." He just falls into our bed and starts crying his eyes out. I pull him into my chest and just hold him there.
"Hey hey, sh, it's okay..What's going on." I hear no reply. "Char?" I look down and he's tapping on his chest trying to gasp for air. "Charlie, you need to breath." He starts crying but silently, still trying to breath. I stand up and switch the light on and then sit back down next to him and hold his hands. I kiss him and he regains some breathe but is still breathing quite quickly.
"What's 5 things you can see?" I ask him.
"U-umm th-the light, the f-floor, the door, y-your ph-phone a-and you."
"4 things you can feel?"
"The bed, t-the blanket, m-my c-clothes and you."
"3 things you can hear?"
"Y-you, me and.." he starts to shake even more. "And..and..." I point at something. "And the clock."
"2 things you can smell?"
"My cologne a-and your c-cologne." He begins to get more calm.
"1 things you can taste?" I kiss him for a moment before pulling away.
"Y-you." He says blushing. I pull him into a tight hug and we sit there for about two minutes.
"Char..I need to know what happened." I tell him. He took a deep breathe and began to explain.
"Tori isn't having the best time. She's currently moving houses so she has been staying at our parent's house. The only thing is, they've been arguing a lot lately and have been saying awful things to her and she says it's awful living there. She is getting really worried but she can't leave our parent's house until the 10th of May. If she leaves she'll have no place to stay." He starts to cry again.
"Well since we're going home today, she can stay at our house if she wants?" I offer. He sinks his head between my neck and shoulder and just nods. I kiss him on the head and stand up. "Well, it's good we're up cause that means we won't have to rush to get change and pack everything back up." Charlie just laughs and grabs his clothes and gets changed in the bathroom. He is still worried about his body but I don't mind. As long as he's happy I am.

Charlie's perspective:

I just finished getting changed and so did Nick. Nick is currently packing our stuff up while I'm texting tori.

T- tori C- Charlie

C- hey Tori! Cause of how things have been at home, me and Nick were wondering if you wanted to stay at our house until you can move. We have a spare guest room you can stay in xx

T- thank you so much Charlie! Is it alright if Rory can stay round as well? I really don't want him to have to listen to all of this shouting. He can share a room with me?

C- of course. Stay as long as you need. Are you 2 able to last one more night? We're getting back today but won't be back until late.

T- yes we can, thank you so much Charlie. Rory also says thank you. We'll meet you tomorrow at 1pm?

C- that's perfect! We'll see you tomorrow then. I'll text you when we're at the airport! Goodbye xx

"Did it go well?" Nick asks as he's zipping up our suitcase.
"Yea, she's coming over with Rory at 1pm tomorrow."
"Alright then." Nick says walking over to me. He gives me a peck on the cheek and then falls into our bed, dragging me down with him.
"We have an hour till our coach arrives. What are we gonna do?"
"No idea." I say, starting to tear up. I stare down at my ring so Nick hopefully doesn't notice.
"What's wrong char?" Nick asks putting his arms around me.
"I'm just tired of it all, my parents have turned into homophobic jerks. I hate it," I start to cry again. "History is just repeating itself." I yell out
"What do you mean repeating?" Nick asks. I sigh.
"You know when we had just moved into our house and I said I was going shopping. I bumped into someone."
"Who?" He asks. I look up at him and all I can see is concern in his face. I've said to much to go back now.
"H-Harry. Harry greene. He started saying some awful things to my face." I pause. "And whenever I post us together on facebook or instagram or anything there is always at least one awful comment from him. As well as ben. That's why I stopped."I start to break down.
"Char..love..it's gonna be alright." I start to laugh. "W-what? What did I do now?"
"It's always funny when you give me these cute nicknames and don't even notice." I say giggling.
"What d'you mean?" He asks me, generally confused.
"You just called me love." I blush while laughing. He knocks me down nuzzling his head in my neck and kisses it gently.

903 words!!!!!

A/N, I hope you enjoyed this story!!! If anyone has any ideas on what I could do some stories about..please comment or message me!!! Thanks!!!!! Also happy New Year's Eve everyone!