She's what..

Nick's perspective:

"She...she's pregnant." He whispers into my ear.

"W-what?" I stutter
"Tori wanted me to tell you, surprise! You're gonna be an uncle to 2 kids."
"Wow, how...does she..."
"She's 17 weeks and she found out the gender this morning, before she came here."
"Well..?" I ask him.
"A girl."
"That's...that's amazing. I am so happy for her. Who's...you know."
"Oh Michael. They...found out...when they went on holiday."
"Where's Michael now?"
"He's meeting us at the park tomorrow."
"Does...does he know?"
"Yea...not the gender yet. He knows that she went to go find out today as Rory spent some time at his house."
"That's great." I say.
Charlie stands up and walks over to the living room. I follow him over and sit down next to him.
"Wanna watch moonlight?" He asks.
"Yes!" He puts it on and he moves closer toward me. "You want to cuddle don't you?" I ask him.
"Maybe." I just laugh and opens my arms. He crawls into my arms and lies on my chest.

20:42

I look down and see Charlie asleep. I turn off the tv and scoop him up. I carry him up the stairs and place him on our bed. He's already in his pj's so it's a lot easier to get him to bed without waking him up. I put him under the covers and lie down next to him. I move his hair behind his ear and look at his beautiful face. I can't wait to marry him one day. I lay there for a bit and hear Charlie stir.
"Nick." I hear him say shakily. I look at him and see tears rolling down his face.
"What is it?" I lie down so my face is level with his.
"It...it's those...that..." He bursts out into tears. I pull him into my chest and hold him tightly.
"Baby...it's okay." He sobs even more. A few minutes later he pulls away from me.
"It's those black creatures, they were...were...talking."
"What were they saying?"
"They were saying...how...I.." He stops talking. I stay silent and wait for him to finish. He sits up and I copy. "They told me, how I'm..useless and should just..." He pauses again. "Kill myself." He says on the bridge of tears.
"Oh char. I-" He raps his arms around my neck and falls into my chest. I smile and finish my sentence. "Love you."
"I love you too." He says into my chest. A few minutes later he's asleep again. Still in the same position as before. I lie down, close my eyes and drift off into a sleep.

Tori's perspective

07:34

"Mummy?" I hear Rory say. "Can I have some breaky?" (Breakfast)
"Yes, I'll make you some now." I walk downstairs and grab some cereal from Charlie's cupboards. I pour it into his bowl and give it to him.
"Thanks!" He says smiling. I walk over to the island and jump up so I'm sitting on it. I hear someone walk down the stairs and see Charlie pop around the corner.
"Morning." He says walking over to me.
"Morning, did you tell him?"
"Yea. He was really happy. Also, is Michael still meeting up with us today?"
"Yea, he texted me at bloody 06:02 in the morning." Charlie laughs and walks back upstairs.
"At 10:30 so you better wake Nick up!" I yell so Charlie can hear me.

Charlie's perspective

I walk up the stairs and back into our room. I lie down so I'm facing nick in the bed.
"Nicky." I whisper. "You've gotta wake up now baby. We need to get ready for the day." I stroke his hair until I feel him wake up. Nick raps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him.
"I don't wanna." He says tiredly.
"Well you have to." I reply. He pulls me even closer so are lips almost touching. I feel myself blush and I go to cover my face. He holds onto the back of my shirt softly and places his lips on mine. He kisses me and then pulls away moving his head to the opposite of my face, kissing me again, even more passionately. I feel my face start to go really red and I pull away and roll over, hiding my face in the pillow.
"Why'd you stop?" Nick asks me laughing.
"Cause we need to get up." I say talking into the pillow. Nick rolls from his back onto his side and raps his arms around my waist again. This time just holding me gently.
"I'll get up if you let me watch a marvel movie tonight." I let out a big sigh.
"Fine."
"And you have to watch it with me."
"Seriously!"
"Yes."
"Fine." I reply sarcastically. I'm not the biggest fan of marvel movies. They're just not my type of movie to be fair. Nick let's go of my waist and sits back up.
"You've gotta get up to!" He says. Picking me up.
"Nick! Your gonna drop me if you keep swinging me around!" He just laughs and puts me down.
"I hate you." I say
"I love you too." He just smiles and walk downstairs, I follow him into the living room and sit next to him on the sofa.

"Really random question, but. You know how..." He stops.
"What is it?" I ask him
"It's really awkward but I'll ask anyway."
"Alright."
"I...was wondering...if you know maybe...we...could maybe...have...kids..one day?.............................. or not it's completely fine. Never mind, ignore what I said it was propa-"
"I've been waiting for you to ask that question for ages. And yes, I do want to." I cut him of and smile. He smiles back and we just sit in silence while Rory has his paw patrol on in the background.

(991 words!!! Hope you enjoy this chapter)

A/N: Sorry I haven't been active lately but my mental health has been actual shit, school hasn't been great lately and a lot of things have been stressing me out. My anxiety has became more frequent and I had a minor anxiety attack about a week ago. I hope everyone understands so I'll try post more often but won't be as frequent as before. Wish me luck ❤️❤️