Family issues pt2

(A/N: This chapter is mainly gonna be nick as I have so many ideas but it'll be form nick's perspective, there will not be any Charlie in this part but there is a little bit of tori's perspective. Hope you enjoy! xx)

Nicks perspective

We're currently in our seats on the plane. Charlie's already panicking about the flight when we haven't even started to take off yet. "Ladies and gentleman, we are about to take off makes sure your seatbelts are buckled and you are comfortable." The pilot speaks through the speaker. Charlie's breathing got heavier, we started to move and he closed his eyes, covering his ears with his hands. I pull him close to me and cover his ears with my hands. Since his hands are now free, he clenches onto my shirt tightly with one and putting the other on top of one of my hands. We finished taking off and Charlie calmed down a little, he is still lying on my chest but he's calmer now. 10 minutes went by and I look down, Charlie was fast asleep, laying on my chest whilst holding onto my shirt. He is honestly so cute with his hair all fluffy like that. I can't get over how amazing my one and only char is.

At the end of the flight

Me and char exit out of the plane, Charlie is still really tired as he only got 1 hour of sleep while I got 4. We collect are bags and walk outside after going through security. We sat on a bench for a bit, while I try to remember where we parked.
"I took a picture of it I swear!" I say while scrolling through all my photos. "Charlie! I fou-" I cut myself off, Charlie is asleep on my shoulder, I move him off after a while and stand up. I leave him there and try to be as fast as I can while putting the bags in the car. I get back and let out a big sigh of relief, he's still there. I pick him up in a baby sort of way. We get to the car and I put him in the passenger seat and close the door, I get into the drivers seat, buckle is up and start driving us home. Charlie starts to move around a lot and i think he's having another one of those nightmares. I touch his cheek and then place my hand on his thigh. He stoppe fidgeting and carries on sleeping like before.

The next day

Still Nicks perspective:

I feel so bad for Charlie, his parents keep having fighting. Last night he got a call from tori telling him how things were getting bad at home. He has been so stressed since he woke up this morning.

Charlie enters the room sobbing loudly "I hate EVERYTHING!" He shouts and falls down into my lap, hugging me tightly. I just hold him while he cried his eyes out. "I hate it all, my parents are being horrible to Tori," what he is saying is muffled cause he's speaking into my shirt but I still understand him. "I just want this to end!" He says looking up at me, his cheeks stained with tears.

"How about I ask them if they want to come earlier than 1 as it's still a good 3 hours before they come here?" I say. Charlie just nods his head and continues to cry covering his face with my chest. My poor char, he's going through so much. About 10 minutes went by and I look down to see Charlie asleep, I scoop him up and take him upstairs and place him in our bed.

I grab his phone and call Tori, she picks up the phone.

"Hey Tori this is Nick, I-" she cuts me off
"Where's Charlie?" She asks me, sounding like she has just been crying.
"He's asleep, we wanted to know if u and Rory want to come round earlier?"
"That would be lovely nick." Tori replies
"Okay, what time will u be here?"
"Can we come over in like 30 minutes?"
"Of course it is, your welcome at any time. So we'll see you soon then."
"Alright," Tori says "goodbye."
She hangs up the phone and I sit down on the end of the bed. Charlie sits up slowly and crawls over to me.

"She coming over then?" He asks in a sleepy voice.
"Yes and so is Rory."
"When?"
"I'm 30 minutes."
"Okay!" He replies rapping his arms around my neck.

15 minutes later

Tori's perspective

"Rory, we're leaving in 5 minutes hurry up!" I shout to our room.
"How long will we be gone mummy?" He asks popping his head round the bathroom door.
"However long we need to."
"Will Uncle Charlie be there?"
"Yes, he'll be there the whole time that's where we're staying for the next few days."
"What about uncle Nick?"
"Yes, him and Charlie are a proper couple living together."
"Yay!" He shouts. I finished packing my stuff and waited for Rory to grab his blanket and his stuffed Teddy from our bed.
"TORI!" My mum shouts. "What are you doing?"
"Nothing mum. Just sorting some stuff out!" I yell back.
"Good! I'm going to the shops. I'll be back in 10 minutes."
"Alright."
She leaves and shuts the front door. I run back to my room. "You almost done, we need to leave like right now."
"Yep all done." He grabs his teddy and blanket while I grab all the other stuff and load it in the boot of my car. I get in and buckle up and after helping Rory with his car seat.
"Goodbye chaos!" Rory shouts as we drive away in my car. I just laugh and put some of our favourite music on and sing all the way to Charlie's house.

984 words!!!!!