Don't worry

Rory's perspective:

I just heard uncle Nick and uncle Charlie talking about mummy. I don't know what it was but uncle Charlie made me a delicious chocolate sandwich for lunch.

Uncle Nick walks through the door.
"Where's mummy?" I ask him.
"She's with uncle Charlie, they're just talking about grown up stuff." I nod my head and start to eat my biscuit.
"When can I see her?"
"In a bit, not to long Rory don't worry."
"Yay!" I yell out and take the last bite of my biscuit. Uncle Nick takes my hand and leads me to the back garden. He walks outside to the shed and grabs something.
"Mummy told me you love bouncy balls." He says while handing me one.
"I do!" I start to toss it up and down. While uncle nick sits on a chair a few meters away from me and I carry on playing.

Charlie's perspective:

I walk up the stairs and knock on the guest room door where Tori is staying.
"Come in." I hear her say. She sounds so exhausted. I walk over and sit by her on the bed. "Thank you Charlie." She says leaning on my shoulder. "It's just been so stressful with mum and then having to look after Rory as well." She pauses. "Do you remember how small Oliver's room was?"
"Yea."
"That's where mum was making us stay. I had barely any room for Rory, let alone me." She says. I hold her hand and just sit there for a bit.
"Can I see Rory?" She asks.
"If you want to, he's been waiting to see you for ages." Tori just laughs and I text Nick.

Nick❤️🐶

C- Nick, Tori is ready to see Rory if he wants?
N-That's great. We're in the garden so we'll be up in about a minute. Xx
C- Cool!
N- Charlie, I know this is hard on you and we can talk later if you want. It must be so hard for her and you right now. I love you so much and I'm so proud of you xx
C- I love you too ❤️❤️

A minute later I her nick and Rory walking up the stairs. "Mummy!" Rory shouts as he runs toward her. Tori scoops him up and places him on her lap.
"I missed you." She says smiling.
"What's going on?" He asks. "No one tells me anything." He folds his arms. Tori laughs and then looks at me. I pick him up and place him on my lap.
"Fine, we're planning a secret trip tomorrow!" I say with enthusiasm.
"Yay! Where?" I look over at tori.
"The park!" She tells him. I walk over to the door and nod my head. Tori nods her head back and I walk out, closing the door behind me. Me and Nick walk into our room, I step in first and then he does, closing the door behind us. I sit on the end of the bed and let out a big sigh. I stand up and start walking.
"Char..I know this is hard baby, but we-" I cut him of and just fall into his chest. He raps his arms around me and hugs me tightly. A few seconds later Nick pulls away and sit on the bed. He taps next to him gesturing me to come sit with him. I walk over and sit next to him.
"It's just so hard." I say shakily. I feel tears forming in my eyes and cover my face with my hands.
"I know it is hard, it's always been hard for you to talk about your feelings but I am always here." He looks down at my hand grabs it. "I promised you that a few days ago." He says pointing at my ring. I smile a sad smile and lean on his shoulder.
"I'm just really worried, what if the cuts aren't from Jane. What if things are worse than she says. What if-"
"Charlie. She's your sister, my step sister. She called you and told you she needed help. She told you about the cuts." He says cutting me off. "She has been so brave lately, I can tell when something like that is true or not." I smile at him and pulls me into a hug. I start to cry and the crying led to sobbing. "Why are you crying?" He asks me
"I...I'm just worried." I pause.
"What about?"
"Tori." I pause again. He goes to say something but cuts me off. "It's not about the cuts or home. She...she told me not to tell anyone though but I need to, I-I'm just really worried."
"What is it?"
"She's been having something going on. A-and." I stop. I stand up and walk to the bathroom downstairs, leaving nick on his own. I lock the door and sit down leaning against it. I sob quietly.

Stupid stupid stupid.

Nick's perspective:

Charlie jsut ran off downstairs. He was trying to tell me something, something about tori. I walk downstairs and see the bathroom door closed. I knock on the door. "Charlie?" I ask
"Yea?" A small voice replies.
"Can I come in?" I hear the door unlock and I slowly open it. I sit down next to Charlie, his eyes look red and puffy from crying.
"I-I'm s-sorry." He says still crying. I grab his wrists and look at them. Nothing. I pull him into a hug and just hold him tightly.
"I am so, so, so, so proud of you Charlie."
"W-why?" He stutters
"You know why." I smile and pull away. I stroke his cheek gently and wipe away his tears. "I love you. I love you so much." I say.
"I love you more." He replies smiling.
"No I do!"
"I definitely love you more!" He argues back.
"No! I love you more cause I propose to you! In Australia, on the beach, on the day before your birthday!" Charlie sighs.
"Fiiinnneee. You win." I just laugh and we head back upstairs.

18:32

Me, Tori, Charlie and Rory are now eating dinner. Charlie hasn't eaten much. He looks over and Tori and she nods. She grabs Rory and takes him upstairs as they are both finished eating.
"I can't do it." He says with tears in his eyes.
"You can, just one tiny bite please. Even if it is just one pea." I tell him. He puts a pea on his fork and stares at it for a moment. He takes a deeps breathe and eats it. "See, I knew you could do it."
"Do...do I.."
"No, I just wanted to see you eat a little. You can leave it now if you want to." He smiles and leans on my shoulder.
"She.....she's pregnant." He whispers in my ear.

|A/N| This one was a bit longer as I haven't posted a lot lately! I hope you enjoy and also...................

CLIFF HANGER! (1143 words!)