Baby..

Tw: Ben hope, sh mention, panic attack, suiside mention.

Charlie's perspective

"And who?" Nick asks
"B-" I pause for a moment. "Ben, Ben hope, from Truhum." I start to worry cause nick is staying silent. "Nick, I'm so sorry, I-I didn't know how to tell you."
"How long?" He asks with no emotion, staring at the ground.
"2 months." I say my voice cracking. I burst out into tears and just completely loose all control over my crying. Nick pulls me into a hug, but it was only for a few seconds before he pulls away and looks and me. I was such a mess. Nick just pulls me into an even tighter hug this time.
"Sh sh sh, it's gonna be okay. I'm not mad, I'm glad you told me." He whispers in my ear.
"N-nick, m-my wris-st." I wince out. He stands up and grabs some wipes and bandages. He wipes down my wrist and the floor, and ties the bandages around the wound. He pauses for a moment but then carries on. He hugs me again, holding me close to his chest, rocking us side to side, I think he was trying to calm me down.

Nicks perspective

I'm holding Charlie in my arms. I absolutely hate Ben. I can't believe he has caused my char to relapse. I scoop Charlie up and take him into our room. He just snuggles up into my chest and starts to cry again. "Baby, it's okay. I promise you, we'll overcome this." He looks up at me, blushing. "What?" I ask him.
"Y-you. Uh. I." He struggles to make out a sentence.
"What is it?"
"You called me baby." He says with a giggle, hiding his face in my chest. I feel my face going red.
"Oh my god, that just um slipped out. It-. I-." Charlie looks up at me and kisses me, it was very passionate, I rap my hands around his waist and pull him down so we were laying on the bed, he pulls away.
"I like that name." I just giggle and pull him towards my chest. He raps his arms around me and we were just laying there for about 10 minutes.
"Char.." I look down to find him fast asleep. I pull the duvet over him and just lay there holding him in my arms.

In the morning

"Hey baby." I hear a quiet, sleepy voice come from Charlie.
"Hi." I go to sit up but Charlie moves straight on top of me. "Uhh excuse me, we do need to eventually get up, it's already 09:50"
"No." He replies
"Come on."
"I don't wanna." He says. I just giggle and pull him closer to me. He raps his arms around my neck and starts kissing it.
"Oi, you better not be thinkings bout giving me a hickey."
"Hey, you did it to me in Paris."
"Yea but that was like 5 years ago!" It felt so weird saying that. Me and him are only 20 and 22 but we have been together for that long, it just doesn't feel like we have been to be honest.
"Fair enough." He laughs while turning away. About 5 minutes later, he cuddles back into my chest and falls asleep again. God I love him so much.

Later that day

Charlie's perspective

It's currently 13:05 and Nick is at the shop. I get a notification on my phone and open it without thinking.

B3N.H093- You know Nick hates you right? How could anyone love a loser like you, your such a pathetic woos. You might as well go do us all a favour and kill yourself.

My breathing starts become very quick. God I hate ben so much. I'm struggling to breath, where is nick when u need him? My hands are shaking and I'm starting to cry. I curl myself up into a ball,my knees touching my face. Then all of a sudden I hear nick bursting through the door. 1 minute went by and then I hear him say this.
"Char, char? Are you okay? Charlie just breath." I signal to him that I can't breathe. He then grabs my face and pulls me into a long kiss. He pulls away. "Are you okay Charlie?" I nod my head, stunned at what just happened. "I need words Charlie."
"Y-yeah. H-how-." I pause trying to stop being so flustered.
"Well, I made you hold your breath, and then when I stopped, it caused you to take a deep breathe." I just nod and hug him. A minutes went by and I pull away.
"I love you."
"I love you to. He replies kissing my head and pulling me into another hug again.

———————————————————————————

796 words!