Hey Tori

Charlie's perspective

Knock knock knock.

"I'll get it." Nick shouts, while I start making my way downstairs. I'm about 3 steps away and nick swings the door open. "Oh hey tori. Your e-" he gets cut off, she drops her suitcase and throws her arms around Nick. I can see that nick is stunned as he's never been hugged by tori before. A few seconds later, she pulls away. "I'm sorry, I'm just so stressed." She starts to break down. She collapsed down, still crying. I run over to Rory and take him into mine and nicks room. I grab some colouring for him to do and let him draw. He's only 4 so this should keep his distracted for a while. I walk back downstairs to see Nick and tori sat on the sofa talking. They are laughing but tori still looks so upset.
"Charlie!" She stands up and runs over to me and starts to cry again. "Wh-Where's Rory?" She stutters.
"He's okay, he's currently colouring in mine and nicks room."
"Thank you. Thank you so much, and you Nick. It's so hard being a single mum, while your own mum is screaming at you and your dad all the time. It's also so hard to protect my baby from getting hurt." She starts to cry again. I hug her and then take her to the sofa. We sit down and just talk. Nick goes upstairs to keep Rory occupied while we do.

"Charlie." She says with no emotion. "I-I need to tell you something."
"You can tell me anything, you're my sister." I reply.
"Mum has been mad lately. Not like anger well kinda but yea. Her and dad keep yelling all the time and when she is really upset or mad or just not in the mood she takes it out on me."
"What do you mean?" I ask her. She takes a deep breathe.
"She, she has b-been." She stops.
"It's okay, take your time Tori. You was there for me when I needed it and now I'm here for you."
"She has been, lashing out at me. Hitting me and screaming in my face. She, she ones...ones..cut my arms. Several times. With dad's beard shaver." I try so hard not to cry as she was already crying so much.
"Where?" I ask her. She rolls up her sleeve and reveals the cuts to me. They looked fresh.
"It was about 10 minutes before nick called me."
"That was only half an hour ago." I say shocked. "We..we need to clean you up. Is it alright if nick does?" She nods her head. We both go upstairs to the room wear nick and Rory is.
"Nick." I shout quietly. "We need you." He nods his head and leaves Rory where he's playing with Lego, I take him round the corner while tori watches Him.
"She..she has cuts all down her arm. They're fresh cuts."
"She's been doing self harm?" Nick asks.
"No." Silents lays over both of us. "It..it was my mum." I start to cry nick hugs me and then walks over to tori. I walk over to Rory and start to talk to him about his drawings.

Nicks perspective:

"I am just so sorry for causing so much hassle." Tori says. I pull her into a hug.
"You're not, I'm so glad you told us tori." I ensure her. "And I am also so proud. It is so hard to tell people about it. Especially those you care for." I pull away and take her to the bathroom to clean it all up. I heard Charlie go downstairs with Rory but let it slide.
"If you don't mind me asking. How long has Jane been doing that?"
"2 months." She says making no eye contact with me. I finish rapping the bandages around her arm.
"Does Charlie know?" I ask hesitantly
"No."
"Do you want to tell him?"
"No."
"Do you want me to tell him." Silents. I look at her and she's crying again. She just falls to the floor sobbing.
"Yes..yes please. Please can you tell him for me. I..I just can't..I just can't for some reason. I couldn't tell Julio either even though he cares so much about me." She says with a shaky voice. I help her get up and take her to her room.

I give Tori a moment to herself and I go downstairs. I see Charlie making Rory some lunch, I waited for him to give it to Rory and then I walked over. He looks very stressed, I realise that left him for 20 minutes on his own with Rory and well he's a very energetic child.
"He's been complaining for the last 15 minutes about how he hasn't seen tori." Charlie says. I rap my arms around his waist holding him, he leans his head back into my shoulder. "What are you doing?" He laughs. I give him a peck on the lips.
"Recharging." He just laughs as i kiss his neck.
"Eewwwww!" I hear Rory yell from behind us. I turn around and he's eating his raisins. Rory loves raisins, it's the only fruit he'll eat.
"I need to talk to you" I whisper
"About?" He asks
"Tori."
"Oh ok."

Charlie's perspective

Me and Nick go into the living room and sit down. I'm starting to get really worried.
"What is it?" I ask him
"You know how janes been doing stuff to tori."
"Yea?"
"It's been going on for........for 2 months. She's been really scared to tell you. So she asked me to."
"2 mo-" he covers my mouth and points toward the kitchen. I nod my head and walk up to tori's room while nick goes over to Rory in the kitchen.

973 words!!!!!!