Arrival

TW: sh references, homophobia use

Charlie's perspective

We're finally in Australia now. I'm tapping my hands as I start to feel really anxious,this happens sometimes when I'm in an environment I'm not sure of. Nick notices this and slides his hand into mine. Our coach is finally here.

"You ready?" Nick asks. I nod my head and we step in and go to the bus. I grab my phone and check the time. It's currently 3:30 in the morning, it's my birthday tomorrow. I can't wait to spend the whole day with Nick, in Australia, on my birthday! I wonder what he's planned? SuddenlyI hear a ping on my phone, I look at it and it's Ben..again..
"Who's that?" Nick asks
"I-it's b-be-" Nick cuts me off and grabs my phone going onto ben's messages. He reads a few of them before blocking him and deleting him on Insta, he puts the phone in his pocket and looks at me with tears in his eyes. He grabs my waist and pulls we onto his lap, holding me tightly.
"I love you." He whispers into my hear, still holding me close to him.

Nick's perspective:

I feel like a mess, all of my emotions are tangled up and I can fix it. I can't believe Ben has been saying this to him. It's breaks my heart so much. I'm holding Charlie in my arms, holding back my tears. If I cry now, it'll just make things worse for Charlie. 5 minutes went by and it's now 3:40, I look down to see Charlie asleep. He's got his arms rapped around my neck, and his rested between them. I close my eyes and drift off into a light sleep.

I jerk awake, panicking. I check the time with Charlie's phone, it's 3:55 am. I start to stoke Charlie's head. He looks up and I kiss his lips. I pull away and he smiles at me.

Charlie's perspective:

Me and Nick are outside the coach waiting to grab our luggage.
"Uhh, the Nelsons?" The man asks.
"Here." Nick grabs our suitcases and turns to look at me. "Charlie, why are you blushing?" Crap, I didn't realise I was. "Nelsons? I'm still a Spring." He turns away to pull the handles up on our suitcases and mumbles something under his breath. We walk into our hotel, and Nick talks to the receptionist. A lady was staring at me, I smile at her and she starts to walk over.
"Who's that?" The women asks. Its a very strange question to ask a stranger but I answer anyway.
"My boyfriend."
"Your people are such a crime, you should be ashamed and so should everyone else! PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD HAD NEVER EXISTED!!" She walks away and I feel my face going warm and my eyes fill with tears.

"Floor 3, room 227." Nick says giving me the key. "Charlie are you okay?" I stay silent and walk to the elevator. After we arrive at our floor I rush to our room and put the key in the door, not caring about leaving wide open. I sprint into the bathroom and start sobbing, trying to stay quiet my covering my mouth with my sleeve.

Nicks perspective

I'm getting really worried, Charlie just ran off to our room, saying nothing. I enter our room which he left open and call out his name.
"Charlie? Are you alright?" I say locking the door.
"In here." I hear a cracky voice say. I enter the bathroom and see Charlie with puffy red eyes. I pick him up and hug him. He raps his legs around my waist and I lift him a bit higher and kiss him. I bring him to the bed and place him down, and I sit down by him.
"What's wrong char?" He just breaks down into tears again, falling into my arms. "Hey, hey, sh, sh, it's okay, I'm here." He looks up at me. His cheeks stained with tears.
"This women came up to me and asked who you were, and I told her you were my boyfriend. Then she told me that I shouldn't exist and that I was a crime to this world and that everyone should be ashamed of who I am." He says bursting out into tears again. I hold him for a while until I pull away sharply. I grab his wrist, there were no cuts or anything.
"I'm so, so, so, so proud of you Charlie," I continue "you have no idea how proud I am, you were told something horrible and you didn't cut yourself. I love you so much Charlie, don't you ever forget that." I pull him into a hug and kiss his forehead. It's currently 4:20 in the morning. I look down and Charlie is fast asleep. I pick him up and pull the duvet down and place him in the bed. I lie next to him and pull the duvet over us. He then rolls over and and lays on my chest.

847 words!!!

A/N sorry it's posted late! I do think everyone understands as it's Christmas! However, I am pretty busy tomorrow with my family, I'll try my best to post but no promises.