Aria

In the pale moonlight, I found myself drawn into the irresistible allure of my sister's boyfriend. Our lips met in a stolen kiss, a secret whispered between us. But as fate would have it, my sister emerged from the shadows, my eyes wide with shock and betrayal.

All I heard was

"Isabella..."

Fear gripped my heart, a cold dread that left me breathless. I could only watch as my sister's boyfriend, with a courage I didn't possess, stepped forward to face the music. He walked towards my sister, his head held high, ready to face the consequences.

I could only sit in the car, my mind racing, my heart pounding like a drum. The silence was deafening, every passing minute felt like an eternity.

The fear of rejection, of losing my sister forever, was a bitter pill to swallow. But I knew I had to face it, sooner or later.

As I knew I starts to have feelings towards him and I was trying to ignore him but that didn't work out

As I watched the boyfriend's silhouette disappear into the night, I braced myself for the confrontation that was inevitable.

I waited in the car, my thoughts only company, until the courage to face my sister finally found her.

I get out of the car and went to them, I can see that my sister is smiling but it was so dark to clearly see it

I think I was imagining that but I have to make sure about it

With a deep breath, I finally mustered the courage to step out of the car. My legs felt like jelly as I walked towards them. I could see my sister's back, her boyfriend facing her.

I could see my sister laughing, her head thrown back in pure joy, oblivious to the turmoil inside her.

The night had cloaked our secret well, the darkness a veil that hid our moment of weakness. I felt a pang of guilt, a sharp stab that made me wince.

I wanted to confess, to spill out the truth, but the sight of my sister's radiant smile stopped me.

I watched as my sister's boyfriend looked at my sister with warmth, his guilt seemingly washed away.

I wondered how he could switch so easily, how he could act as if nothing had happened. But then I realized, maybe he was just as scared as I was, maybe he was just better at hiding it.

I stood there, watching them, my heart filled with a strange mix of guilt, fear, and relief.

I was relieved that my sister was still smiling, still oblivious to the secret that could shatter her world.

But I also knew that the relief was temporary, the guilt and fear a constant shadow that would follow me.

I took a few steps forward, my sister finally noticing me. She smiled, a forced smile that didn't reach my eyes.

My sister waved at me, her smile as radiant as ever. I waved back, my hand trembling slightly. I knew she had dodged a bullet, but I also knew that the truth had a way of coming out, one way or another.