Aria

A forbidden moan escaped me as our lips connected in a passionate kiss. It was very low but I'm sure everyone heard it. It probably seemed to them just...

Normal inhalation, not to the point where he would complain about me because of it.

He captured my lower lip between his lips and sucked it once at the same time, sighing exhaustedly. He quickly repeated with the upper lip, as if he wanted to sip me one sip at a time before deepening the kiss.

I was confused about where to put my hands. I needed to hold something. In the end, I folded them around his shoulders and tilted my head and lips in harmony with his.

He was the only one controlling the kiss, his hot breath hitting my face and his hands dancing up and down my waist boldly.

Silence prevailed in the place, broken only by the sound of our gnawing. His hands crept into my buttocks, which he squeezed under.

He didn't care about who's going to see him holding me like that

I moaned loudly into his mouth, so he took advantage of the gap that had formed between my lips to insert his tongue.

The kiss became a messy French kiss.

He kept pressing my ass. When I knew what he wanted from me, I surrounded his neck

With my arms then I got up on my knees, spreading my legs apart before sitting down

His lap surrounded his waist with my thighs.

His prominent penis tickled my womanhood over the clothes and urged me to dance on top of him

I could barely keep my moans from coming out.

We got too carried away in the kiss, our tongues fighting in front of everyone and our raging breaths penetrating their ears.

My fingertips were pulling his hair fiercely while his hand was swaying on my waist, and the idea that we were being watched drove me crazy.

I was wet and also with wet with lust.

"Aria, Mr. Jeon, that's enough. Do you intend to film a porn scene in front of us?"

I heard Ave's voice as if it was coming from a far away place. We both refrained from breaking the kiss and even changed the angle rudely.

Ave laughed loudly as she kicked the floor

"My eyes are dirty so get a room."

Jungkook controlled his desires before me and released my lips with a shaky exhale. We opened our eyes at the same time and looked at each other idly, in the meantime.

Ethen said sarcastically.

"That was so hot."

His gaze fell on my lips and I looked at his lips thirstily as well, he added

Jackson snidely.

" I wonder how you were able to get carried away in the kiss like that. Whoever sees you will think that you are used to each other. What happened? It's like sleeping in a strange place from the start."