Chapter 7

Warning: Mature content ahead. if you do not wish to read, you can skip past that portion of the chapter. 

Note: I apologize for the lack of accents on the Spanish words here. I'm unable to use them with my computer, and I apologize for that. please do enjoy the story. 

comment, vote, and share with friends!

<3

.

.

...

Kat was at her desk, stressing about what to do. She didn't think Price would leave his team here. She knew why he had ghost keep Milo. He only did it to piss her off, and it worked. Kat took a moment to breathe before standing up and walking out of her office again.

She spotted Keegan in the same spot and scoffed at him. She made her way to her bedroom. It was getting too late for such shenanigans. She passed the gym on the way to her room, hearing everyone in there.

Zync and Milo were in the infirmary, and Evelina was already sleeping in her room. Kat didn't even notice that she left. Alexis was out on a mission to destroy their previous homes, and soap was with her.

Alexis had burned three houses so far since they weren't exactly close together. Conveniently, they were still in the same city. She made it to Zync's house with Soap, who wouldn't quit flirting with her. It was getting late, and her house was much too far as it was in Alaska.

They decided to stay put.

"Okay, I guess we can stay here 'cause I'm not going outside in the dark. And it's cold, which is a big ass Nope," she complained. She had a habit of rambling. "That's fine. I don't mind being stuck with you," Soap said. He was trying to fluster her. Of course, they had only met about an hour ago, but he took a liking to her.

"Can you shut the fuck up? It's annoying, and I'm sick of it," Lex said which warranted laughter from Soap. "Whatever you say, love," he responded. Alexis groaned and sat on the couch. Zync had a nice home. Too bad it would be burned down.

"You're quite beautiful, Lex," Soap compliments. "Okay, thanks but stop. You can't just flirt with me and think you can get away with it," she responds. Soap raised an eyebrow. "Can't I?" he asked.

(Mature theme starts here)

He moved closer to her. He leaned over and caged her on the couch. She squealed in nervousness. "Ah! What are you doing?! Back up! I-," he cut her off. "Shut up," Soap said. He chuckled a bit. Lex immediately did as she was told. Normally she wouldn't.

"Obedient?" he questioned. Lex shook her head. "Nerves...that's it. Nothing more, so don't assume," she said. Soap raised an eyebrow. He rolled his eyes, not believing a word she said.

He decided to take things into his own hands. He wanted to know how nervous he could make her. Soap leaned in, grabbed Alexis by the chin gently, and made her look at him. "Wow, you're close," she said nervously looking up at him.

He chuckled and did exactly what you'd expect. He kissed her. What Soap didn't expect was for her to kiss him back. Their lips molded together as if they were a match made in heaven, or better said, a match made in hell.