2// New fashion in Dragon city

As the two fashionistas continue walk to the Dragon town square,Pastel meringue's attention was distracted by seeing someone selling resources in exchange for coins.

"Come on Pastel meringue.." Sour belt drags him.

"But I wanna see what that person is selling!" Pastel said in a bratty tone.

"Fine,but hurry up!" Sour belt throws him to the side in annoyance and walks off.

The person notices Pastel meringue and shows him the resources.

"So these resources are great for fighting or taming wyverns or hunting dragons." They explained as Pastel meringue felt a pair of eyes give him a dirty look.

Pastel gives them a dirty look back. "Since when did you start working here?"

"Last year..wait,I remember you,your Pastel meringue aren't you?"

"Yes,I am and your Prune juice from the triple cone cup,have we ever met before that?" Pastel meringue asked curiously.

Prune juice looked at him in shock. "Yeah..we have,we used to be top students together and..I was an asshole to you sometimes because i don't have any magic abilities if you didn't remember." Prune juice says smiling but deep down questions why Pastel meringue couldn't remember anything about Parfaedia.

Sour belt comes up to Pastel meringue and grabs him. "What did I tell you about not staying there for too long.."

"Hey sour belt" Prune juice waves and she waves back. "I'll be at the Dragon city square if you need me!" Sour belt turned around and shouted. Prune juice ok's her in response.

"Remember to stay by side and I would avoid Royal margarine for the time being,he's acting flirty right now and looks like he might flirty with you and if you bratty,he's definitely gonna flirt or Eve tease you more" Sour belt goes on and explains but Pastel meringue didn't listen and goes in the line to pet Buttercream.

A bunch of female people come up to Royal margarine sobbing.

"What's the matter dear ladies?" Royal margarine says kindly using his dazzling smile as always for distraction.

"THE DRAGON IS BACK!..they are here to steal more of our precious stuff.." one of the ladies said.

"I'll take care of that greedy dragon is no time my dears and alert the dragon hunters to keep an eye out for when it comes back"

"Thank you..our Dragon city is in your debt!" The female hugs him and he hugs her back.

It was Pastel meringue's turn to pet Buttercream,as he was petting her Royal margarine pets his hair thinking it was Buttercream's head.

Royal margarine turns back to Buttercream and realises he was petting Pastel meringue's while he was squeezing Buttercream's cheeks.

Royal margarine clears his throat and moves his hand away in embarrassment and taps Pastel meringue on his shoulder.

Pastel turns around,getting startled as he was really close to Royal margarine.

"I apologise for giving your wyvern more attention than you"

Royal margarine chuckles. "It's quite alright,I was distracted anyways so I didn't see anything except you pinching my Buttercream's cheeks just like I can do to you right now" Royal says exactly pinching Pastel's cheeks as he turns bright red.