8// Graves and grief

Pastel meringue woke up through the night and went into Royal margarine's room and lays next to him.

"Margarine...Margarine.." Pastel whined over and over until he woke up.

"What do you want?..it's 4 in the morning"

"I'm cold"

Royal margarine yawns. "You can sleep with me then dear"

Pastel meringue snuggles into him making Royal margarine blush without noticing.

"He's so soft and cuddly...mmm..I could get use to this very quickly" Margarine's heart was beating and pounding faster and faster each second as obsession devoured him more and more towards Meringue.

Royal margarine picks up his sleeping body and lays him onto his chest,making Pastel's face nuzzle into the chest hair.

"This..feeling...desperate and wanting more of this...what is wrong with me? Why can't I get over Pitaya dragon?"

Royal margarine began to cry himself to sleep whilst hugging Pastel meringue tightly. His tears dripped down his face onto Pastel's bright pink and yellow hair.

The texture was soft and fluffy which made it more comfortable to rest on. Royal margarine was now asleep still with Pastel meringue on top of him.

The next dawn came to arise and Pastel meringue was the first one to get up,he was in a miserable state since it was Cranberry's funeral today.

"Can't wait to enjoy this special occasion" He said with fake enthusiasm.

Pastel meringue pours out some cereal and milk then just sits at the table and eats them while waiting for Royal margarine to wake up.

Margarine soon finally wakes up,yawns then heads straight to his kitchen. "Morning Pastel meringue" Royal margarine greets them with a smile.

"Morning"

"So..whatcha doing today?"

"I'll be attending Cranberry's funeral today,are you also going to the funeral?"

"I won't be going because I'm busy and I don't think you should go to it"

"Why not?"

"Because...I~think you can help me out instead!"

"Can I not help you out later?"

"No,you can't because it will only be and hour and I really need you for the job"

"I'm sorry but I have to attend this funeral"

Pastel meringue got dressed and headed out the door before Royal margarine could stop and say something else to him.

"Please reconsider going to the funeral Pastel"

"Your not my dad so don't tell me what to do"

"I'm saying this because I'm just looking out for you"