6// Sweet,lovely drunk and jealousy

Pastel meringue and Royal margarine arrive at the destination an hour later,Cream unicorn was already waiting.

"What took you so long?,Ice juggler's show starts in 5 minutes" Cream unicorn asks worriedly.

Pastel was making weird noises while mumbling.

"Don't tell me he's drunk!"

"N-no..I'm not drunk!" Pastel meringue says in a panic as he lets out another hiccup.

"Then why do you keep on making mumbling hiccup noises?"

Royal margarine sighs. "Your going to have to deal with it unicorn"

"It's Cream unicorn"

"Alright then Cream unicorn would you like to do the honour of taking care of my drunk friend?"

"Very well then,come on Pastel meringue" Cream unicorn leads him to the tent.

Royal margarine was upset to see him go with someone else but knew it must be important.

Cream unicorn spots Ice juggler and waves at her but only gets a death stare in response.

They soon reach the seats and sit down,waiting for an opportunity to strike the murder scene.

Ice juggler comes onto the stage whilst standing on a huge ball while juggling and showing off her amazing tricks.

"Isn't this just wonderful and magical Pastel meringue?" Cream unicorn asks smiling happily and squealing. They open their eyes to see Pastel meringue not next to them.

"Pastel meringue Where are you?" Cream unicorn looks around frantically.

"Psst,Cream unicorn what's wrong?" Royal margarine whispers.

"I can't find Pastel meringue..have you seen him,he was right next to me"

"I haven't seen him either"

"This can't be good,he's drunk and who knows what will happen?"

"We have to find him now!"

Both Royal margarine and Cream unicorn look for Pastel meringue rapidity,asking people where he was.

"You seen a Pastel hair guy who has a mini blue lace side skirt?"

"No,sorry but good luck finding what your looking for"

"Hey guys,is that the Pastel guy you're looking for?"

The person points to Pastel meringue,he was near the electric box which was opened.

"How did he get up there?"

"I don't know but what's more worse is that he's drunk and it's dangerous....so~ do you wanna push him off and I'll catch him?"

"Great idea Royal margarine"

Pastel meringue wobbles over to the box and opens the loose metal door. He looks down at Ice juggler smiling drunkly and lets out a tipsy hiccup.