10// Trip to wishing land

Pastel meringue wipes his tears and stuffy nose with his sleeve and gets up still holding the book. He walks to the same entrance of Dragon city then rings Sour belt to come pick him up.

Whilst waiting he flicks through another page with also interests him,the page was filled with knowledge of magic. Pastel meringue loses track of time and not realising that Royal margarine is standing there.

"What are you reading there?"

Pastel meringue flinches due to not noticing Royal margarine had walked over to him.

"Are you going back now?" Margarine asks with an upset frown.

"I've been here for almost two weeks,my customers haven't heard from me in awhile"

"I understand" Royal margarine spoke and knew that he had to accept Pastel meringue's decision. "Are you going to come back soon?"

"Not until next year unless Currant cream and Chocolate Bon Bon go with sour belt,I won't be seeing you again"

"I have to make him stay somehow but trying right now will only make him suspicious of me,looks like I'll have to let him leave for now"

Sour belt arrives and opens the car door to let Pastel meringue in.

"Thank you for taking care of him"

Royal margarine chuckles. "No problem at all" He turns to Pastel meringue and blows him a kiss.

He crosses his arms and blushes a little. Margarine chuckles while pulling on His cheek.

"Oh i almost forgot to give you this,you left it at my place" He hands Pastel the bunny plushie that Cinnamon delivered to him.

"Thank you Royal margarine" Pastel meringue smiles.

"No problem dear" Royal margarine smiles back feeling satisfied.

"All right,let's go now" Sour belt says as she jumps into the car and turns the engine on. The car drives off and soon turns into silence.

Now that Royal margarine knows that Pitaya dragon doesn't love him anymore,he wonders what he needs to do to get over them. He wonders around in his house,thinking of a solution to deal with his grief of losing his one and only lover.

He notices the basement,immediately thinking of kidnapping someone but knew it was a sick idea,all that Royal margarine wanted was just someone that cares for him and not just see him as a handsome dragon rider. Margarine remembers that he got rejected throughout the years which would be a reason for making someone love him.

Buttercream comes in and hugs him as he starts to open up ideas to her.

"Do you think Pastel meringue should stay with us forever?"

The female wyvern growls happily at the idea and notices a chair.

"I'll be using that chair to sit on and I can place a mattress,blanket and pillow on it. I can turns this place into a little home for him"

Royal margarine starts to gather everything together and transform the basement into a new beautiful room.

"It's all set now I just need to wait for Pastel meringue to return,I can't wait to snuggle and cuddle up with him...wait,we still haven't done the Romantic sugar and Steam punk collab yet,guess I'll have to get that out of the way first" Royal margarine sounded dumbfounded and stupid.