19// Domestic doings and reckless damage

It has been two days since the death of the Golden cheese kingdom's beloved gatekeeper Burnt cheese, the dragon rider was absolutely tired due to not sleeping, As he was busy staring at the ceiling someone called into the cell. "Are you ok Mr?" A woman called out.

Royal margarine got up, rubbed his eyes and walked over to see a tanned woman with blue highlights in her hair, it looked like blue cheese to him. She had green eyes and rosy cheeks. "Your eyes are like emeralds.." The dragon rider spoke as he continues to stare into her eyes.  "I'm Royal margarine..what's your name?"

"Blue cheese, why do you look tired..if you don't mind me asking?"

"I haven't slept for the past two days" Margarine sighed. "My death penalty is later on today"

"I think my is an hour before yours.." Blue cheese's eyes widened.

"What did you do to end up here?"

"I was caught using magic and got sent here two days ago, I didn't know magic was a crime here"

"What magic do you do?" Royal margarine questioned with curiosity.

"I do love magic, the things I can do are hypnotise people into falling in love with me, set love aromas around people, make them have a heart attack, poison or make them drowsy" Blue cheese explained.

"Oh!, I forgot to say that I can also make people explode whenever I want" She added.

"Why don't you use it to escape?"

"I'm in handcuffs so I can't use my magic" She frowns.

"Are you planning to escape anytime soon?" Royal margarine asked.

"Probably not..I tried before and I got caught, they police said if I escaped again then I would be put on immediate death sentence"

"Then why don't you try again, with me. I can't stay here because I need to get back to my friends, plus I have a city that I dearly treasure since that's my home"

"I see...I'll help you get out but no promises" Blue cheese spoke as she went into her pocket and picked out a lock pick.

Royal margarine sighs in relief once the female had unlocked the cell door. "Should we get something to eat before we get out of here?"

"If you want and I guess I'll get something for later"

After the two got something to eat, they both made their way to escape through the backdoors. "Once Smoke cheese is around the corner then we make a run for it" Blue cheese whispered to the dragon rider who just nodded in response.

A few moments later both Royal margarine and Blue cheese were able to make a run for it, quickly speeding past Smoke cheese and not looking back until they reached the gates, both of them had made it past the gates and now were panting and gasping for air due to being out of breath.

The dragon rider looks up to see Crimson coral with a discouragement expression on her face. "Where the sea hell have you been!?" The gem mermaid yelled.