3// Fashionable training commences

Hours had passed by since Pastel meringue and Royal margarine had interacted with each other,now it was nightfall where mostly dragons roam above than people roaming around the city.

Pastel meringue was busy finishing up a design for his brand not realising it was dark until Sour belt taps his shoulder.

He stops what he is doing and looks up at her. "What do you want Sour belt?"

"It's almost midnight and you should've came back with me by 9,everyone in dragon city is expected to be in their house by after 9:00. Come on,let's go back to mine" Sour belt grabs Pastel's hand and they both walk to the house.

"You have a house here?" He asks.

"Yes I do" She answered.

The two kept on walking until they saw Royal margarine with Buttercream  sitting on a bench.

Royal soon notices Sour belt and Pastel meringue. "Why aren't you two inside your house?"

"We are walking to mine right now" Sour belt said tugging Pastel meringue along.

"Is that so? I personally think it's best for him to stay with me" Royal margarine was smiling sweetly trying to convince Sour belt to hand Pastel meringue over to him.

"I'm not letting you have him!" Sour belt said angrily.

Royal margarine laughs. "And what will you do about that because I can just easily take him,he didn't tell you that about going to start dragon riding training tomorrow?"

"What do you mean?" Sour belt glares at the man.

"I would ask French boy who is right next to you" He said glaring at Pastel meringue.

Sour belt turns to face Pastel angrily. "You said what!?"

Pastel clears his throat worriedly. "I-I know we are only here for 3 more days but I wanted to do a new hobby...."

"There's no point of you doing dragon riding,now come on it's getting late and it's almost 1 in the morning" Sour belt drags Pastel meringue but Royal margarine quickly grabs his ankle.

"Excuse me but I don't think I'm finished talking to Pastel meringue" The man pulls him back towards the wyvern making Sour belt storm off in a huff.

"Are you alright sweetheart?" Royal margarine asks sweetly. "Your cheeks are going red"

"Yeah I'm alright when I'm with you~" Pastel meringue chuckles.

"Let's get back to mine,you have training tomorrow and an all frill and lace cutie like you needs extra rest"
Royal margarine picks up pastel meringue and carries him back to their now shared house as Roommates.

Pastel soon falls asleep by the time Royal margarine gets into the house,he notices and tucks the designer into bed with a gentle kiss on the forehead.

"Goodnight" The man whispers into Pastel meringue's ear and leaves the room.

The next day Royal margarine enters the spare bedroom and pulls off the blanket. "Wakey wakey Pastel~ you're gonna be late for your first class~"