1// A sweet beginning// Pilot

All the fashionista designers were at the back of the audience waiting for Gingerbrave to come out with the chosen outfit.

"So the outfit that Gingerbrave chooses and whoever designed it is designer of the year right?" Sour belt asked for reassurance.

"Yeah that's right." Chocolate Bon Bon said happily sounding excited as everyone was to see the winner outfit.

"Here he comes!,everyone be quiet!" Current cream shouted and behold,the whole audience listened to her command.

Gingerbrave comes our wearing a half unicorn and taco outfit and the designers look at him in shock.

"...oh. Quite avant-garde,I must say."

"What the hell does that mean!?" Sour belt asked in confusion.

"It means experimental and in this case that outfit that Gingerbrave is wearing is experimental for us to come up with new idea for new trends we might do one day and-"

"Aargh!!! Could you please keep your distance...just looking at you makes me dizzy...!" Pastel meringue said in annoyance and angrily.

"Well that looks really different and definitely something rebellious that I couldn't come up with."

"No way..I think something from that outfit should be added to a new trend that I'm currently making!" Sour belt spoke with some proudness in her.

"That was proud to speak up,I never seen you do that."

"I can see Shinning glitter and she's winking at Sour belt?" Pastel meringue said in confusion.

"She's my girlfriend you moron and we're having sex tonight!"

"Does it look like I care?" Pastel meringue rolls his eyes.

"No and you never do since you're a selfish little asshole.."

"Why don't you go and fuck shinning glitter so you can get out my sight.."

Pastel meringue uses his powers to send Sour belt flying into the bathroom with Shinning glitter getting flung in after her.

"Oh dear,where did Sour belt go?" Reporter asked seeing that she was not with the others.

Current cream and Chocolate Bon Bon glare at Pastel meringue.

Pastel meringue glares back at them.

"She went to the bathroom.." Current cream spoke up to the reporter.

"Very well then and since Gingerbrave decided to run off why not make it a draw to all the designers since their clothes are all amazing."

All the designers squeal in excitement and happiness.

"Thank you for coming to the fashion week and good night."

"What a great night that was guys,great job!" Current cream hugs everyone.