11// Boom your Crippled! (Part 2)

(Before I write this Chapter,I wanna say that this is part 2 of Wanna See a Magic trick?,Boom you're Crippled! Who was made by my amazing follower and takes place 4-5 years after Cinnamon's tragic torture)

Prune juice and Eclair were sorting out their lockers until Cinnamon's screams could be heard. They both knew that Pastel meringue had done this since all three of them were top students and all told things to one another,Prune juice was the best one out of the three since he only relied on his potions and not all deserved magic. He often has to check all the classes to make sure everything was in place. Eclair was the smart one who honestly wanted to learn history,rather than be a top student but didn't mind having the job at all. Eclair's job was to check the hallways,is there was bullying that he Witnessed then the teacher would be notified straight away. Pastel meringue is the last top student despite getting kicked out and coming back for some reason. His job was to check every dorm,to see if the students are not in their dorm. If he notices any students that are outside wondering the halls then he notifies a teacher or if their are alone,he would use Dark moon magic to make them fall asleep.

The year was now 2011 and the date was 5/6/2011. Prune juice and Eclair were just finishing comforting Cinnamon just before he walks back to his dorm. The other two top students had went to sleep and Cinnamon was the only student up while it was past midnight.

"Pastel meringue is probably to check the dorms now,I need to hurry back before he notices I'm not there" Cinnamon thought to himself as he continues to walk down the halls. It was almost pitch black so poor Cinnamon couldn't see a thing.

As the young magician continued walking he bumped into someone that he'd didn't even want to see again,unfortunately the world just hated him. Pastel meringue turns around and notices Cinnamon. He was using his vape at the moment,not caring that he saw him. Pastel meringue blows some smoke into Cinnamon face then pulls him in for a kiss. Cinnamon tried to pull away but no avail. Meringue plants a kiss on Cinnamon's forehead,holding his hand tightly after.

"I thought you got kicked out?"

"I did but the headteacher let me back in because we are all graduating next month and I might as well join in with you" Pastel meringue said with a sweet smile on his face. His eyes were bloodshot pink,looking into them would almost hypnotise you to make you fall in love.

Cinnamon uses white magic to take the vape out of Pastel meringue's hand and put's it into the bin. "No more vape,it's bad for you"

Pastel smiles whilst stroking Cinnamon's hair. "Thank you darling" He spoke as both of the boys continued walking.

"How are your legs dear?" Pastel meringue asked.

"They are very good,also where are we going?" Cinnamon asked sounding afraid.

"We are going to my dorm"

"Why?"

"Because I want to take care of you" Pastel meringue said with a smile on his face.

Cinnamon tries to run but no avail,he gets grabbed,pulled into the room and laid onto the bed.

"All I want to do is clean and take care of you,how about a nice bubble bath and also some kisses and cuddles together hm?"