12// Boom Your Crippled (Part 3)

Cinnamon exits the campo van to get some fresh air,he walks around the area looking around at everything but nothing interests him. He decided it would be best to talk to Moonlight to hopefully make the time go quicker. Cinnamon finds the tent that Moonlight is staying in for the weekend.

"Moonlight,may I come in please?" Cinnamon asks politely.

"Of course you may,my dear child"

Cinnamon steps inside the tent,it had a light of glittering blue and the air was suddenly calm.

"Your tent looks lovely"

"Thank you my dear child"

Cinnamon sits next to Moonlight and explains his worries to her about Pastel meringue.

"Cinnamon,you must be careful..he could eventually kill you at any time,even when he owns your soul"

"What do you mean by that? He doesn't own my soul"

"Students with Dark moon magic choose to either give them a choice or just do it for pleasure and any other reason without permission. Pastel meringue may be obsessed with you and wants you all for himself,he will take your soul away from you so you are in the palm of his hand and pretty much calmed by him"

"Then what do I do to make sure he doesn't eventually take my soul?"

"You could try and talk to him,just be honest and break up with him. Students can't be with students who have dangerous magic which is the most important rule at Parfaedia"

"What if he hurts me?"

"He won't,he knows that your..a white magic user and weak at the moment so I doubt he would have the gut to hurt you"

Cinnamon stood up with confidence,waved goodbye at lady Moonlight then exited the tent going straight back to the campo van he was staying with Pastel meringue.

He soon enters to immediately notice Pastel meringue looking pissed off. "I can't believe you walked off without letting me know,I don't want you outside without me"

"We are both 16 years old"

"I'm older than you"

Cinnamon looks around for his pet bunny but it wasn't in the van. "Where is my bunny?" He asked in demand.

"I haven't seen your bunny...don't worry dear,we will find it together. Why not try the woods?"

"I can't go in there,that's we're all the dangerous magic students are staying for the trip"

"Aww,are you scared of getting hurt?"

"No and if you excuse me,I am going to find my pet on my own"

Cinnamon exits the campo van by himself then goes straight into the woods to find his pet cinnamon bunny. It was late at night which made the forest even scarier. Cinnamon got deeper and deeper into the woods,not realising that he was being followed by 4 students that all posses a different magic. Student 1 posses Black/Dark magic, Student 2 posses Love magic, The third student posses fire magic and the fourth one who is a proper flirt machine posses wind magic which also has electricity powers. They all knew that Cinnamon was the weakest student so they decided to use him for pleasure. The four students continued to follow Cinnamon until he reached the campo vans surrounded by the pitch black woods. Cinnamon turns around to walk the other way but was now cornered by the four students, They were all grinning at him eventually leading the third and fourth student grabbing his arms.