13// The plan

Pastel meringue wakes up,literally face to face with Mystic Opal's chest. He immediately jumps out of bed causing her to wake up.

"Good morning kind gentleman" Mystic Opal greets him.

"What happened last night!?"

"You don't remember what happened last night?"

"Why was I close to your breasts!?"

"Maybe you're very interested in certain type of women" Mystic Opal said with a sly smile.

"Your very clingy"

"It's because I've grown interest of you"

Mystic Opal starts to grin. "You're the first one to ever make me this way,I've never been this clingy to a person before...I wonder what else will me make interesting to you"

"Perhaps it's those cute legs of yours,if I found you wondering in the depths,I would've trapped you...your too cute to be left alone"

Pastel meringue looks at her in shock. All she wanted to do was keep him because of his cuteness. Mystic Opal gets closer to him,eventually pushing him against the wall.

"Make sure the door is locked,I wish not to have anyone disturb us"

"I'm not making out with you!" Pastel meringue tried to protest.

"But you haven't even give me a kiss,you might actually enjoy it..if you at least have a go"

Mystic Opal kisses Pastel meringue passionately while her snake hair wraps around Meringue,it goes around the legs tightly. The third snake hair was close enough from touching in between his legs,just before it could reach there,Pastel meringue luckily noticed and immediately shakes the snake hair off him.

"You almost got me there"

"I apologise" Mystic Opal said with a neutral expression.

Pastel sighs and thought about it. If he pretends to be with Mystic Opal then Royal margarine could realise that he needs to move on with his grief.

"Mystic Opal,I've got a favour in mind for the two of us"

"I want you to be my girlfriend so I can help my friend with his grief"

"What does it have to do with your friend?"

"He's in a miserable state and has been for awhile now,he's probably going to kidnap and force someone to love him,what's making it worse is that he's been getting rejected,it's happened his whole life and now it's happening again. I want to help him before he loses his mind and becomes a twisted maniac"

Pastel meringue goes on,explaining about Royal margarine's problem.

"Do you think it could be you that he's after?"

"I doubt it because when we first met he said that I was way out of his league. He flirts and teases everyone whenever he wants to"

"Then whoever he's in love with is in danger of getting held hostage. I'll be your pretend girlfriend Pastel meringue,how long do you want me with you for?"