5// Riding to happiness

The night goes by in a blur as it was already morning at 9:30 am. Pastel meringue opens his eyes to be face to face with his new secretary...or perhaps accident.

"Hi.."

"Hello..."

"Are you not going to tell me your name?"

Sugar cream tilts her head "tell me yours than I'll tell you mine"

"No"

"Why?"

"Because your a stranger"

"Pastel meringue~ I made you breakfast cutie" Royal margarine calls out.

"I'll come and get it in a minute" Pastel meringue calls out back.

Sugar cream sighs. "I heard about the whole situation about a dragon stealing things from here. Since I did attack you,I want to help out and undercover as a dragon hunter for the time being"

"What about when I take my dragon riding lessons?"

"You have me and I'll turn into a wyvern,I've got everything under control so don't worry"

"I apologise for how I acted earlier,I do tend to have slight anger issues"

Sugar cream squeezes him tight. "It's completely fine and thank you for letting me help you"

Pastel meringue gets up and goes to eat his food meanwhile Sugar cream lays on the couch and watches Tv.

A knock on the door interrupted Sugar cream's relaxation so she went to answer the door herself. It was Prune juice also known as the potion maker or potion merchant,Sugar cream saw him and immediately her heart skipped a beat.

"You must be Sugar cream,I heard that you recently transferred here" Prune juice says smiling.

"Y-yeah..what's your name?"

"Prune juice,I'm the potion maker and merchant here"

"Wow,so does that mean you can make any potion?"

Prune juice chuckles softly which makes Sugar cream blush a little. "That is perhaps true but the only extreme things I can do is make a pregnant potion,which I don't know how but it's useful if you don't want to have sex and the one I made recently is a love potion which can obviously make people fall in love with you if they drink it"

Sugar cream wasn't listening and instead was looking into Prune juice's eyes completely zoned out.

Prune juice smirks knowing that she was into him. "So tell me,how long are you planning to stay here?"

"I-I'm not sure,I guess I will be staying with you?,wait..does that make sense?" Sugar cream sounded dumbfounded at the moment as she asked that.

Prune juice laughs softly. "I suppose I don't mind the same thing,after all I heard many people come to dragon city to hook up or at 18 they go and find themselves a daddy to be with"

"Sugar cream,can you come over here please? I wanna talk to you and it's great news" Royal margarine calls out to her.

"I'll be there in a minute Royal margarine"