14// Romantic obsession

Pastel Meringue wakes up from laying on a rustic bed with a sweet savoury smell of dragonhead stew,he was immediately famished with the scent and grabbed the bowl,slurping done and licking around his lips after. He scratches his head,thinking about what just happened,Pastel meringue remembers that he was drinking tea then passing out minutes after. He looks around the room and could see that it was impressively clean and tidy,the walls and floor weren't dirty,the floor looked like it had been mopped. There was a Tv,table,chair,books,extra blankets and pillows. Pastel meringue got up,tidied the bed then went upstairs to Royal margarine's room. Pastel meringue opened the door,revealing Royal margarine watching his tv at the moment.

"Ahem!"

Royal margarine turns around,noticing Pastel meringue's presence. He immediately starts to smile sweetly,acting like if Pastel meringue wasn't annoyed.

"I see you're awake sweetie,why aren't you in the basement?"

"Because the door wasn't locked so I decided to let myself out and come to you for an explanation of why you drugged me and why I woke up in a basement?"

"Well I like you of course,I always have ever since I first laid my eyes on you"

"Why didn't confess to me as a normal person would?"

"Are you saying that I'm not normal?"

"That's not what I meant,I just said that a normal person would confess to the person they have a crush on. I'm going to the inn so I'll see you later"

"You can't leave yet,do you love me back!?" Royal margarine exited the room,holding his recent new and sharper butter knife.

"Absolutely not! You kidnapped me and you're acting like a creep!"

"Creep...why are you saying I'm a pedo?" Royal margarine's face was cold,starting into Pastel meringue's eyes.

"That's not what I'm saying,you're being creepy because you kidnap me.you can't kidnap someone and force them to love you"

"You definitely can if you're in grief,I tried everything to make myself happy and seems like I have you as a solution. Why can't you see that I love you?"

"Because I don't feel the same way,you can't be obsessed with me and expect it to turn into a healthy relationship"

"And now I'm getting called crazy since you think I'm obsessed with you? Pastel meringue..I'm not obsessed with you,I love you and I need you to help me cope. I'll die with depression without you!" Royal margarine was clearly not understanding what he put Meringue through.

"Now be a good cutie and go back to bed,I really hope you enjoyed the dragonhead stew because I made more. Would you like more? Be honest darling"

"Hell no!"

"Wrong answer darling"

Pastel meringue glares at the dragon rider.

"Good cute boy,don't leave my room until I come back up"

Royal margarine heads back to his kitchen leaving Pastel meringue in his bedroom. Pastel meringue runs down the stairs and bolted out through a window,crashing onto the ground and resulting of cuts and a sprained ankle.