18// Dissapontment

(Warnings are mention of s@icide and murder for this chapter)

Burnt cheese was showing around the camp whilst Royal margarine was zoned out, he thought about what happened and what he did to the fashion designer, what more could have happened if he never went with Crimson coral. All he could think about was what's going to happen to him after he reunites with the others, Royal margarine was snapped out of his thoughts once he heard Crimson coral's voice.

"Are you ok Royal margarine?" She asked as she puts her hand onto his shoulder.

"Yes, I'm ok.."

"If you ever want or need to talk to me, you are more than welcome to"

"I know that..but I affected someone's mental health badly and then had sex with them!!"

"Maybe you and that person had a similar experience since they obviously decided to stay with you, even though you may have hurt them badly" Crimson coral spoke softly. "Let's go catch up with the others" Crimson coral said as her and Royal margarine began to walk and catching up with everyone else.

"These are the main cabins, Girls are red, the boys are green. Don't even try and make brown" Burnt cheese exclaims.

"It's not like anyone would want to make brown with you anyway" Royal margarine mumbles underneath his breath.

"What did you just say?" Burnt cheese glares at him.

"I didn't say anything" Royal margarine replied irritated by Burnt cheese's comment.

"Burnt cheese, we have come here to seek for Queen Golden cheese's aid" Mystic Opal stated.

"Why must you need our queen's aid for?"

"It is to help us in combat against the Golden dragon" Crimson coral answered.

"We could really use a strong Queen on our team" Bumble berry stated.

"She won't agree with you that easily since it is her mission to protect us and this kingdom, in return my job is to guard the gate as I am the gatekeeper of this radiant place" Burnt cheese explains.

"Then why aren't you at your gates?" Mystic Opal questions.

"Good question, maybe it's because I feel threatened whenever I see that wyvern rider!" Burnt cheese stated.

Royal margarine glares at him. "My Buttercream is a dragon, not a wyvern"

"That's not a dragon-" Burnt cheese was cut off by Royal margarine trying to use his charming smile as always to distract the gatekeeper. "So..would you like to join me for a glass of juice, cutie pie~" Royal margarine starts making kissing noises which annoyed the gatekeeper enough to push him away. Margarine stepped back to prevent himself from falling before glaring back at Burnt cheese, he glares at the dragon rider back coldly.

Crimson coral sighed in annoyance before pulling Royal margarine back. "That's enough, both of you better stop or I'll make you" Crimson spoke calmly.