7// Poisionous love

Tw:NFWS and su@c@d@ attempt:

Sugar cream had been spending her time with Prune juice rather than being Pastel meringue's wyvern to ride,she is right now sleeping on a bench peacefully but her sleep time was woken up by the smell of poison. Sugar cream knew that it was Prune juice's potions as he was the only merchant in Dragon city that does and sells potions so she went to Prune juice's mini market to confront him about the disgusting smell.

"That will be 10 pounds please" Prune juice spoke whilst putting the potion on the front desk.

The citizen rolled their eyes and placed the money on the table then walked off.

"Could've used your manners at least" Prune uttered underneath his breath.

Sugar cream came up to him looking furiously at him. "WHY DO I SMELL POISON FROM WHERE YOU ARE!?"

Prune juice rolls his eyes in response and snickers. "What are you a pig? What did I tell you about being nosy? Maybe I should punish you for being a naughty girl and teach you a lesson" He puts a smirk on his face and winks at Sugar cream.

Her face goes bright red with anger and embarrassment. "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I WANNA HAVE SEX WITH YOU RIGHT NOW!? YOUR SHOP SMELLS LIKE PASTEL MERINGUE'S SHIT!"

"If you wanna have sex with me then why not do it at yours or in the woods?"

"Let's do it in the woods but first please get a shower,you absolutely stink of crap and poison"

Prune juice took a shower and got changed. Him and Sugar cream went into the woods to commit the sex.

(NFWS will be coming up so be prepared and you can skip if your uncomfortable)

Once they got deep enough into the woods,Prune juice started to take off his clothes. "Have you got anything to stop yourself from getting pregnant?...I apologise if that was awkward"

"It's completely fine,I was gonna ask if you were going to use a condom anyways" Sugar cream chuckles.

"I'm not gonna use a condom" Prune juice grins.

"Then be a good boy and finish stripping off" Sugar cream says in a flirty way.

Both of them were completely naked,Sugar cream was bottom so she laid down on the grass and Prune juice was top so he got on top of her.

He inserted his dick into Sugar cream's hole as started to move up and down.

Prune juice started to go faster and faster causing Sugar cream to moan in pleasure.

They both kissed,sliding tongues into one mouth to another whilst Prune is sliding his fingers on Sugar's thighs.

"D-daddy!"

"Shhh~" He said teasing her.

Prune juice went in and out as fast as he could until Sugar cream's white stuff came out of her.

"AHhhH~"

Prune juice took his dick out of Sugar cream and put it into her mouth.