21// No one used to care

(The start of this chapter will contain some swearing and verbal and (maybe) physical abuse)

Pastel meringue gets off the cannon, throws it at Mango then rushes up the pineapple hill in a hurry whilst he's carrying 3 books. One about magic, one about dragons and one about classic fairytales. The fashion designer enters the temple with the books and sets them down after to check his arms and legs. The bandages were bloody so he needed to change them. He soon saw Ananas dragon talking to Cream unicorn and Whipped cream, both of them also worked for the Golden dragon but their stories are for another time. Once Ananas dragon's eyes saw the fashion designer they grew furious.

"Cream unicorn and Whipped cream, may you both go to your rooms please. I must speak with Pastel meringue alone.." Ananas dragon ordered politely.

"Of course great dragon" The unicorn replied.

"As you wish" Whipped cream spoke after.

"Oh great dragon, it's so lovely to see you-" Pastel meringue was cut off by a slap on the face. The fashion designer blinks twice before turning back to the Golden dragon, seeing a furious expression on their face.

"Where have you been for the past 6 months!?" The dragon yelled angrily. Pastel meringue uses his hands and arms as defence tools, not wanting to get slapped again. "I already told you I was in dragon city.." He spoke.

"Have you no pride!? Pastel meringue, i helped you ever since you left that school!, i took care of you, helped you get started on that whole Romantic sugar piece of crap!" Ananas dragon continued to shout. The fashion designer grits his teeth before slapping the dragon back. "Who thinks that you have the god dam right to wipe my memory whilst I was staying in dragon city! I only used that god dam dragon rider to get myself into the dragon's valley!"

"I got kidnapped twice! You didn't even ask if I was ok, never texted or called me! YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT THIS FUCKING ISLAND AND YOU ALWAYS RELY ON ME FOR FUCKING EVERYTHING! YOUR A SELFISH, WEAK PRICK..." Pastel meringue spits on the dragon face.

Ananas dragon wipes off the spit before punching the fashion designer in the stomach and walking off. The fashion designer rapidly gets himself up and tackles the golden dragon to the ground. "You think you can just walk off! Knowing that you just used me all these years!?" Pastel meringue screamed angrily before another punch to nose and mouth was added, making him hold onto the nose as his lip was quivering. Tears began to form from his eyes before running off to his room, slamming the door shut then going onto his bed to cry.

Royal margarine woke up to be face to face with Abalone, he was shocked for a moment but soon becomes annoyed, rolling his eyes.

The pirate chuckles at the dragon rider's reaction. "Come on Margarine, don't act so surprised. I know you like it~" The pirate teased. The dragon rider pushed the pirate off him, irritated he got up and left the room. Abalone tried to go after him to apologise but he was stopped by a trident of the older gem mermaid. Crimson coral glares at the pirate before speaking up. "Do you know where Royal margarine is going? I need to speak to him"