You're drunk

Willy Wonkas perspective:

I'll admit it, I've been drinking just a little too much. It's just a tiny, very little, too much.

Me and Y/n had decided to go and get a drink to celebrate our latest success. We deserved a drink, after all this hard work.

So after the others had gone home (Noodles gave me knowing wink), me and her walked down the street to a nearby bar. We talked all the way there, and she gave me a tip for a chocolate flavour that she thinks I should try.

"Popcorn flavour?" I repeated after her. She nodded, and her eyes reminded me of the stars. I used to enjoy going to the upper decks on the boat, back when I was still on a travelling foot. Stargazing is an amazing way to let the mind rest and an amazing source of inspiration. And lately, I've realised that looking at Y/n has the same effect on me as the skye full of stars have.

"I think it would be good." She said as I  jumped along on the cobblestone path.

"Y/n," I said, noticing how my tone was a bit more serious. "What are your plans for the future?"

She smiled at me as she answered. My goodness, that smile of hers. She is so cute, I might get a sugar rush just by looking at her.

Y/n started telling me more about herself. We sat down at a booth in the dimly lit bar as we started working on the first drinks. I paid for a second round as I asked her more about her past.

I've never met a woman like her. She is reserved, but at the same time social and warm. She has a bit of a heavy past, but she had felt safe enough to tell me about it. An honor I won't ever forget.

I want to know more about her. I want to learn what she wants so I can help her reach her dreams, the same way she had helped me reach mine. I want to know what she burns for, what her heart desires.

I also wish to know what kind of shoes she likes, what irrational fears she has and also how she looks like as she wakes up in the morning.

Looking at her as she spoke, I realised that all she would have to do was say "please?", and I would do anything.

As the hours passed, the club was completely full. It was a small hut, with red lights and blue ones. Flashing lights, other people talking loudly and the sound of a live band was all I could hear. They played a song that was like an invite to dance. And then, Y/n was on the floor. Dancing. I leaned against the wall, not even bothering to hide my staring. Usually I would be there, dancing with her. But this once, I decided against it.

The way she moved, the way her hand reached toward the ceiling and the way her hips... Wow. She is absolutely stunning.

As I scanned the room, I noticed that I wasn't the only one looking at my darling. She is a piece of art, so I understand the stares. Also, technically she isn't my darling, but nothing is impossible.

But, as the wise men of the south would say, she may not even be thinking of me that way. I want her to think of me like that. But Y/n is such a kind soul, maybe she is just this kind to everyone lucky enough to be in her path?

Therefore, I will be silent as a mouse about these bubbling feelings that I have. The risk of scaring her, losing her... In any world, I would rather be her friend than be a stranger.

But, if I ever were to dare tell her, I want to do it classy. She deserved that. I would make the most perfect chocolate for our date, maybe one with strawberry flavour? And of course, chocolate with her favorite flavour as well. Maybe if I also used a drop of mermaid tears, she would also feel beautiful.

If I ever dared to ask her for a date, I would make it the most wonderful date she'd ever been to. I am sure of it. If I ever dared to ask.

---

I wanted to try to write from Wonkas perspective, (it was hard, his mind seems very unpredictable) but I tried haha. I hope you liked it and thank you for reading!