What are we?

Request from slayqueen4universe When you requested something funny/awkard, I was a bit unsure what you meant but I hope you like this!

---

Willy and I may not have been dating for long, but being with him had opened a whole new world for me. When I first met him, I never thought he could be the kind of guy to randomly give me gifts. Not because of any birthday or anything special like that. Sometimes he just gives me things that he think I'll like because he thinks that I'll like them. He's been an amazing boyfriend.

Willy and I was taking a walk through a park. White dazzling snow was still resting on the trees. He needed a break from working at the Wonka store, and I needed a break from my work as well.

We have actually never defined what we are, but I don't want to see anyone else and I hope he doesn't want to see anyone else.

He doesn't, right?

I noticed that he was staring at me, so I looked up at him.

"You look like you're thinking about something." He said, tilting his head.

"Oh, it's nothing I'm just thinking... About you, you know." I admitted.

"Well in that case, I hope it's more than nothing." He said, winking at me. I laughed, then took a deep breath.

"Wonka... What are we?" I asked and stopped walking. He stopped walking too.

He blinked. "We're humans." He said, with a uncertain tone.

I shook my head. "Not like that, I mean... What am I to you?"

Willy took a step so he was standing right infront of me. He let go of his cane, and it stayed up in the air on it's own.

"You are everything to me. So much more than words could even begin to describe. Not only are you the most beautiful person I've ever seen, you're also kind, funny and you care so much. I really admire that about you." He said with such sincerity that my heart did a flip.

Willy took a deep breath, while looking at me with his hazel eyes. His gaze was soft but I could also sense a glimpse of nervousness in them. He took my hands in his before opening his mouth again.

"I've been thinking that maybe it's time to take a step forward in our relationship." He said carefully.

His words knocked the air straight out of my lungs.

"What?"

Willy kneeled down on one knee. Was this why he wanted to take a walk through this beautiful park?

Then, he pulled out a... Note. A paper filled with scribbles. Willy looked at me seriously.

"Here. My most valuable chocolate recipe. This is my lifes work and I want to give it to you."

I stared at him, feeling how my pulse returned to normal.

"Willy?"

"Yes, beautiful?"

"I thought... Nevermind, thank you."