0.

THE START OF THEIR
NIGHTMARE..

˗ˏˋ ꒰ 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

"Hey, Park Min-Ji." Someone nudges the sleeping girl's shoulder, an eye mask covering her eyes as her head was leaning on the pillow around her neck. Lee Yoon-Seo, a girl that is sucker for horror despite her fragile appearance, continues to poke the girl to wake her up. "Yoon-Seo, stop poking her, you know she'll snarl at you once she wakes up." The said girl look up and stare at her best friend, Oh Jung-Won, the academically inclined students who is known for being a loner and was nicknamed as 'Mensan'.

It was already evening when they arrived at the Muryeong Youth Center, Park Min-Ji slept the whole way on the place, she was already in a bad mood when getting on the bus as her classmates were already getting reckless and too loud for her liking.

"But.." Yoon-Seo tried to reason out but Jung-Won already grab her wrist and drag her out of the bus, leaving a few of their classmate and a still sleeping Min-Ji.

"Hey, princess." Standing next fo her sleeping figure, Ko Kyung-Jun, a certified bully at their school who loves wrecking havoc and misery upon students he encounter. He roll his eyes and grip the eye mask and pull it down making the girl hiss as some of her hair went to her face.

Park Min-Ji finally awoken from her sleep, her eyes immediately glared towards the tall man that towers her. She snarls towards the man and roll her eyes, Kyung-Jun laughs at her reaction and leaves the bus. Min-Ji stares at his figure in confusion, wandering why he stayed with her in the bus and even woke her up knowing that they don't like each other.

She sighs and grab her shoulder bag that sat next to her, putting the eye mask on her head, her hair getting messy but she didn't mind and walk off the bus. Everyone was already getting their luggage and bags out of the carrier of the bus, she walks over them and saw Kim So-Mi, a notorious brat and always want everyone to do what she says as she was also the Class Vice President which only made her head bigger than it already was.

Kim So-Mi was obviously trying to flirt with Kim Jun-Hee, the Class President who is known for his quick thinking and has a strong willed personality, and also known for his charm. Park Min-Ji rolled her eyes as she watch how the girl was trying to seduce the President with her looks and words.

"Oh, Min-Ji-ah." The President greeted her, seeing the scowl and permanent frown on her face, Jun-Hee chuckled and watch as she grab her big pastel pink luggage and a smaller purple luggage. Min-Ji just nodded her head at him in appreciation for helping her get her luggage out, So-Mi and Jun-Hee watch as she stroll her way inside of the Youth Center, carrying her luggage with her.

"We're only here for two days but she literally have a big and small luggage with her." So-Mi roll her eyes at the girl and Jun-Hee just glance at her before walking towards Yoon-Seo who was busy talking to Jung-Won about getting Déjà Vu about the Youth Center.

Min-Ji stared at the entrance of the Youth Center before grumbling under her breath, "I have to stay with these idiots for two days."

. . .

A sigh left Min-Ji's lips as she finally lay on the bed, her face frown at how hard the bed feels like compared to her own bed in her parents' house. She sit up and grab her mirror, fixing her bed hair and pinning it with a hairpin. Plumping her lips and applying lipgloss over them, she smiled at her reflection and blew herself a kiss.