12. ENDING

I apologize if you didn't like the ending, me either, I'll try to fix it once I have the time. For the time being, please bear with me.

. . .

"A Mafia can't kill another Mafia."

Park Min-Ji was just silently sitting on the floor when she heard the alarm blare, she looks up at the speaker embedded on the wall and wonder what happened. She isn't that much in panic since like what the announcement had said, they can't kill one another, but she is still worried for Jung-Won since Da-Bum would probably pull out some stunts. Standing up, she decided to go towards the freezer to see what's going on.

Min-Ji shudder thinking how Da-Bum was calmly sipping and eating his noodles with a bloody shirt on, he smiled at her when he saw her and even offered for her to eat, she remember how Mi-Na's dace was almost unrecognisable at how Da-Bum had smash the dumbbell on her head, the way blood pooled around her figure and the man just staring at her as he eats. She had wonder, how could Jin Da-Bum do that.

He is one scary man.

"Open the door, damn it!" Once she went inside the Kitchen, she heard Da-Bum's muffled voice reverberating through the metal door, he was pounding and shouting for Jung-Won. While the girl was leaning on the door as it vibrates from how hard the man was angrily pounding on the metal door. The sound of his shouts echoed through the whole Freezer area and can be heard outside. The red lights illuminates Jung-Won's figure as she lean on the door, putting her face close on it. She approach the girl and place her palm on the door, it was cold  "It'll be over in 30 minutes anyway." Da-Bum had pounded the door once again, cursing the girl over and over.

"What's happening?" At hearing Min-Ji's voice, Da-Bum continue to bang on the metal door. "Min-Ji! Help me, will you? Jung-Won trapped me in here. What the fuck is she even talking about?" He continue to curse out, unholy words leaving his lips as he continue on angrily pounding the door, Min-Ji could feel how hard he was banging it with his fist at hiw it vibrates. "We're on the same side. You can't do this!" They can hear his faint cries, even though how much he wants to put on an act that he's tough, on the inside he was still the weakling that everyone bullied in Yooil High. "It's coming to an end. Why are you doing this?" Da-Bum once again pounded on the door.

The once theater actress just watch Jung-Won, she was talking to Da-Bum through the wall, the man was panicking as the temperature continues to be colder. Min-Ji had known Jung-Won's plan, she wants to lure Da-Bum in the freezer thinking that Yoon-Seo was there and to make him stay there with the low temperature, and expecting him to be out in 30 minutes like how Jung-Won anticipated.

"I'll get going now. You should go to her." When Min-Ji was about to leave, a crash was heard from the inside. Da-Bum must have thrown something at the door. "Even if you save all three of them, they're all Civilians and you guys are Mafia. You can't survive together." She knows it, the two girls already knew it. They didn't expect to live longer now, their days are numbered ever since they played the Mafia game and was assigned as the villain of the game. Min-Ji knew that together with Jung-Won, the three would survive the game while the two of them, probably won't.

And definitely won't really survive.

Leaving the kitchen and off to wherever her feet takes her, she notice that she was going down the stairs and saw the statue being illuminated by the red light, it was enchanting to see how the quarts be consume by the red light from above. She stop in front of the statue, Se-Eun's statue, sitting in front of her as she looks up, her pose was the same one on the class picture. Grabbing the Polaroid inside of her pocket, she stared at it. It seems like they have a really fun day, seeing as their eyes were beaming with glee, smiles that shine brighter than the sun could ever be. Looking at their wrist, they were all sharing the same charm bracelet, she remembered that Yoon-Seo got it for Se-Eun's birthday but she also saw it on Jung-Won. She wonders why the girl wasn't in the frame when she shared the same bracelet.