HOLIDAY SPECIAL!

HOLIDAY SPECIAL: CLASS 2-3'S YEAR-END PARTY

˗ˏˋ ꒰ 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

As soon as winter had visited the Country, everyone had prepared things that they'll be needing to survive the harsh, cold wind. The city is buzzling with lights and decorations, prepared for the Winter Holidays. Cold breeze kissing your skin as soon as you go out of your house, how goosebumps would run over your body feeling the low temperature.

But winter isn't all that cold.

People celebrate the Holidays with the presence of their family and peers, feeling a warm feeling as they feel contentment and happiness as they spend a day with those who they love and cherish to their hearts. And there are those at school who celebrated the last day they'll spend in their school for the year, having a Year-End Party, to commemorate the Holidays to spend it with their family at school.

"Happy Holidays!" As soon as Park Min-Ji opened the door, confettis fell over her head as her classmates laugh and put down the party poppers that they just pop over her. An exasperated sigh left her lips, her eyes scanning the room and saw how well decorated it was, everyone was also all dressed up, following their Class themed:

Mafia.

Park Min-Ji wasn't even planning on coming to their Party as she would likely want to spend it at home or havinf a shopping spree until her arms would fell off at how many bags had sling over them. Yoon-Seo approach her, dressing in a simple but elegant black dress, the girl stared at Min-Ji and smile seeing the way how the girl put an effort to her look for the day, even though the theater actress doesn't want to be a part of this Party, she still manage to dress up that caught everyone's attention.

"Looking good Min-Ji ah!" Heo-Yool drape an arm on her shoulders, she immediately jab him on the side and the boy winces, covering his stomach as a playful glare was sent to her. "Yeah, he's right." Min-Ji sigh as she follows Yoon-Seo, the two of them stop at the table that have gifts place on top of it.

They all look at the gift on Min-Ji's hands, they know how well off the girl is and they already had known that she probably give something expensive to the person she had been assigned as the secret Santa. She drop the paper bag on the table and the two merry their way to their usual sit in the classroom.

Music was blaring inside of their class, some of their classmates was dancing on the middle, laughter escaping their lips and smile brightening their face. Everyone look good on their outfit, following the dress code and pulling the part.

"You look so pretty, Min-Ji!" A girl suddenly approach her, hugging the girl with a bright smile flash on her face. Her usual ponytail hairstyle was replace by having her hair drape on her shoulders, it was curl up and Min-Ji just gave her a small smile. The girl starts complementing how good the outfit Min-Ji had suited her: from the black color of her one-shoulder long sleeve top have brighten her skin color, they way it hugged her waist showing off her curves, and the boots that goes well with her over all outfit. Min-Ji brush off her skirt as she took a sit on her chair, crossing her legs as her eyes wonder off.

"You don't look too bad for yourself, Park Se-Eun."

Everyone was having fun, playing games on their before the actual party would start. Se-Eun and Yoon-Seo was chattering besides her about the game that Se-Eun had been trying to develop with her cousin, they were having a hard time to program and code the game. She didn't much listen to their conversation as she doesn't really relate much, and the scene in front of her seems to be interesting.