8.

"We're fucking doomed." Min-Ji breathed out a heavy sigh, holding her forehead at the announcement. Jun-Hee and Yoon-Seo was just about to go the girl's room when the announcement suddenly blare in the speakers, broadcasting the tragedy that happened to one of their classmates.

Jin Da-Bum stared at her, observing as she was deep in thoughts, biting her nails hardly causing her to draw blood on her nails. He can't read through her, he's been having a hard time to see her thoughts, to know what she's been thinking and what's going on her head. She never had a hard time on reading someone, she could easy pinpoint the thoughts that running on someone's head like it was a children's book, so easy to understand. To keep it short, Park Min-Ji is an enigma that Jin Da-Bum wants to unravel.

He had harboured feelings to the theater actress.

The boy remembered how the theater girl had helped him from those bullies, how her tone and voice easily scared them and went on her merry way, giving him a glance before asking him to go. He knows that Ko Kyung-Jun had made it clear himself thay whoever hurt Park Min-Ji in any way, they would feel his wrath. And that's another reason why Jin Da-Bum wanted to eliminate him from this game, how covetous he was feeling towards him. He wonders why would Park Min-Ji, someone who emits gracefulness and charms, could be ending up with someone like Ko Kyung-Jun who only cause havoc and disaster on his way. He can't put it in his mind to imagine that.

Jin Da-Bum is one desirous man.

"You know, you couldn't let anyone to step and walk all over to you like that. If you desire something, then do what it takes to have it. If you don't want to be bullied or be targeted by someone.. you should be done initiating it as a self defense." He remembers her words, syllables for syllables, her voice ringing in his head. How her lips were forming in a smile as she said those words. She was talking about desires that time, when she saw him quivering in the corner after what those bullies did to him. Min-Ji was glad that she didn't saw Kyung-Jun be apart of it, that's why it was easy for her to shoo them away, not knowing that if someone dared to lay a hand on her.. it would be their last time to ever saw and touch her.

She was his desire, Park Min-Ji is something that Jin Da-Bum wants to have.

. . .

"Holy shit." A startled noise left Min-Ji's lips as soon as her eyes landed on Yoo-Joon's body, her head was laying on top of the hollow block, blood on his forehead and on the sand. There were visible scrapes on his forehead, a sign that something had hit his forehead. They all surround his body, biting their lips as they can't believe this happened in broad daylight. She can see it in their eyes that they must have been blaming the Mafias for this, thinking that they must have known the occupation of Yoo-Joon to do this to him.

"He didn't break any rules." Yeon-Woo look away, he can't bear to see the state of Yoo-Joon's unexpected death. "So why did he.." he mumble, lips quivering as he was feeling sympathy and fear. "Did he fall?" Eun-Chan question, from the looks of it Yoo-Joon seem to actually fell down at first, but looking into it more.. he didn't just fall.

"He didn't fall. Someone killed him." It didn't escape Min-Ji's eyes how Jin-Ha and Kyung-Jun shared a look, closing her eyes as she shook her head, her stomach churn just by thinking that Kyung-Jun must have to do something with the death of the Doctor. "There are lots of signs of a struggle, and there are wound on his head. Someone attacked him." Min-Ji just stared as Jun-Hee and Da-Bum with the help of Yeon-Woo and Eun-Chan had wrap Yoo-Joon's body with the white cloth, covering his bloodied body over and staining the white fabric with red as it make contact with his wounds.

Everyone started to exit the abandoned room, eyeing the body of Yoo-Joon one last time before looking away and decided to go to the 2nd floor Dining Hall. Min-Ji didn't dare to come along, she knew what would happen anyway. They'll try to find a way on how to find the Mafia. Na-Hee grab Min-Ji's shoulder and give it a squeeze, she doesn't know why Na-Hee did that but just nodded at her, watching as she was escorted by Hyun-Ho. Her ankle didn't heal nor gotten better, as they were busy running for their life every night but she knows that Hyun-Ho always changes the bandages on Na-Hee's ankles every now and then.