5.

Their eyes widen at the notification, they haven't planned nor talked about who to vote yet they're already making their own decision. Yeon-Woo approaches Mi-Na, asking why did she made the vote.

"Come to think of it, Kyung-Jun has a point." Mi-Na gaze over Woo-Ram who was eyeing her with widen eyes. "I knew it. They way you were eyejng Joo-Young yesterday."

"You crazy witch!" Woo-Ram raise his hand to hit Mi-Na but the girl's stance didn't falter. Hyun-Ho grab Woo-Ram's wrist, preventing him from harming the girl. "Woo-Ram!" Jun-Hee called out the male, trying to wake the boy from his senses and back to reality. He is letting his anger consume him.

Mi-Na walk off, giving a one last disgusted look on Woo-Ram's figure before walking away, her body being consumed by the darkness as she leaves the Hall. Min-Ji stood silent, she doesn't know what to do as she agrees with Mi-Na, Kyung-Jun did made a point.

It is a good reason for him to kill someone even though how he shows how much he adores the girl, but there's the grudge that was buried deep inside of him, he was always being reminded that he was humiliated by her. How Joo-Young made fun of Woo-Ram when the boy professed his undying love to her, how Joo-Young laugh at the corny and cringey letters the boy wrote just for her.

All of it qas posted on the Social Media, everyone online made fun of the poor boy. Not caring how it will affect him as a human being, comments after comments saying how stupid Woo-Ram was to dream about going on a date with a person like Lee Joo-Young. She was way out of his league.

Min-Ji was one of the hundres of students who saw Park Woo-Ram kneeled in front of Lee Joo-Young, his head meeting the hot surfaces of the pavement as the blazing hot sun glares at their skin. The girl was holding her umbrella while her other hand was on her water bottle. Everyone around her erupt in chatters and whisper, laughters escaping their lips as they point out to Woo-Ram who was crying and begging for the girl he had love to take the post she made down.

Her eyes travelled to Mi-Na, she was chuckling as she zoom in to Woo-Ram's pathetic face, how tears stream down his face and how his voice quiver. Embarrassment was evident on his face, he was shaking in fury and humiliation, being filmed out, made fun of, and be the cause of the gossips. Woo-Ram just cried whilst still begging for Joo-Young.

"I'll go to my room." Min-Ji suddenly spoke, eyes on the table. She could see the dust covering the top of the table that they lean on. Jun-Hee stares at her, he was thinking of what he should say to the girl. "You're.. you won't vote for me right?" There were hope in Woo-Ram's eyes, he was begging her in his eyes to not vote for him.

Licking her lips and feeling how dry they are, she stare at Woo-Ram and how he was hoping for her to say yes, to help him.

"I don't know." The spark of hope in Woo-Ram's heart falter, flickering as it then turn into a smoke. Beads of sweat roll down his cheeks as he eye Min-Ji. "Mi-Na is right, Kyung-Jun made a point. With how Joo-Young had treated you, it was obvious that you want to take sort of revenge to her, and maybe.." her voice trail off, she was walking away now, not looking back.

"Maybe you take this chance, this game, to form your revenge and unalive her under our nose." Woo-Ram feel cold water was splash on him on how cold and different Min-Ji is right now. He was about to open his mouth, planning to say something but the words got caught in his throat when Min-Ji spare him a glance, there was an unexplainable glint in Min-Ji's eyes that he only saw, and nobody else.

. . .

[Im Eun-Chan, Nam Yeon-Woo and Jin Da-Bum voted for Park Woo-Ram.]

Park Min-Ji stared at her phone when it beep, she saw three names that voted for the same person. She already knew that Kyung-Jun had influenced them into voting for Woo-Ram, why would they even vote for the man if they weren't forced or a favor that was did for them. Putting down her phone on the bed, she remove her shrug and toss it on the other end of the bed. She was planning to change out of her clothes, whe wonders why her classmates won't change clothes, they've been in their uniform since day 1, aren't they uncomfortable?