2.

The same sound that they fell asleep to was the first thing they heard when they woke up, it's like an alarm and their body and mind reacted to it almost immediately. Park Min-Ji opened her eyes and remained still on the floor, the events of last night still flashes on her eyes. The way Heo-Yool was uncontrollably smashing his head on the floor, how he loses his control and take his own life, and she can still hear his yell and cry out of pain.

Min-Ji just lifelessly laid on the floor until almost everyone woke up and sat, they were quiet for a moment, taking the events of last night in their mind and digesting the happenings. This was supposed to be a harmless trip, where they'll strengthen their bond, enjoying each ogher's companies.

They went to Muryeong Youth Center to have fun and not for this, their mind isn't ready to take on an information this big where the lives of one of their classmates, even their own, was on their hands. Park Min-Ji can't help but to tear up as she doesn't know when will she die. She isn't one to be the first one to cry but, the situation they're in, it is too much for her to handle.

A hand suddenly offered to her, she look up and saw Kyung-Jun. Her brows furrowed at his action, he look down on her figure and bent down, grabbing both of her hands and helping her sit up before standing up. He didn't say anything and just patted her clothes from any of the specs of dirt on the floor.

Min-Ji was about to open her mouth to speak but the same Purge sound blares from the speaker. Everyone look up and stared at the speaker, their phone vibrates in their pockets and one by one, everyone fish their phone and stared at the notification.

"Before the last vote closed, Police had used their Skill."

"Choi Joo-Won was executed by the Mafia."

Min-Ji can't believe what she's hearing, her eyes well up once again in tears as she read the words on her screen, the same ones that the speaker is announcing. They lost two of their classmates in less than 24 hours, all because of a game they didn't know who started and why are they participating in.

"Choi Joo-Won was the Mafia."

"W-what?" Min-Ji stuttered, another information she have to digest and to handle. That one was pretty heavy to digest, she gulp as she grip her phone tightly. She didn't expect someone like Joo-Won to be part of the Mafia, he doesn't seem like someone who can actually lay a hand on a fly, so it is a shocker that he was chosen to play the role of a murderer.

"All participants, identify the Mafia and begin to vote."

That was the last announcement, the Purge sound died down as everyone can't still believe the information that was handed to them. Some were crying already, some are still in shock, and some are just staring at the floor or at the ceiling, trying to take in the information.

"Where's Joo-Won?" At how many information Min-Ji had to handle, she didn't know who even spoke. She just silently stand there, next to Kyung-Jun who was looking at her before at the speaker once again.

"The broadcast." Woo-Ram spoke, stuttering out the words as he point at the speakers in the corner of the hallway. "Who's in charge of the broadcast? Why is it even on?" Yeah, everyone was in the Hallway, none of their classmates seems missing except for Joo-Won, whose body is not found.

Woo-Ram's questions made sense, Min-Ji is finally out of her trance. She's now wondering the same as Woo-Ram, how on Earth or more like who among them is working on ghe broadcast since yesterday? All of them are complete, so it's impossible that one of them is controlling the announcements that was made a few minutes ago.