ALTERNATE ENDING

DISCLAIMER: This is an ending where Park Min-Ji doesn't exist, just like Oh Jung-Won. She was programmed by Se-Eun's parents themselves, the happenings are the same, this will be where they all wake up. This was supposed to be how it should end but since Min-Ji got all of the flashback and she was very human compared to Jung-Won, I decided to make this as a second ending.

. . .

Congratulations.

Gasps escape everyone's lips, their chest are heaving up and down as they gasp for air. Their eyes was mer with a dimly lit room, they wander around and saw their fellow classmates in the same situation as them. Having been laying on a sort of bed with things connected on their head, then their eyes look at Lee Yoon-Seo, she was crying as a man was in front of her, they can hear the man apologizing as a woman had collapsed on a chair, teats streaming down her cheeks.

"What's going on?"

"Where are we?"

"What happened?"

Murmurs erupt from one another, confusion lace in their eyes as they watch the man approach them. Helping them on removing those that are attached on their head, when their feet meet the ground, they all felt weak. Some lean on the machine they were in earlier and use it as a support. Ko Kyung-Jun wander his eyes around, looking for a certain woman but his view was block by his classmates.

He pushes them to the side as he look at the machine, it was now empty and that the class had went straight to where a giant screen was place. Kyung-Jun was confuse, he was wondering where Park Min-Ji could be. As they then approach the screen, they realized that their profiles, names, age and as well as the happenings inside of the game can be viewed. Chills crawl their skin looking at the screen, they can't believe it, they were in a sort of coma for who knows how long, and they've been playing the game on repeat as soon as they all die.

"What the fuck is that?" Kyung-Jun muttered, the man—who introduced himself as Se-Eun's dad, step in front of them. Bowing his head as he muttered an apology. "I deeply apologize to all of the things that you've went through. Se-Eun's mother, my wife just wanted to take revenge on what happened to our daughter." He stands up, a smile on his lips but guilt visible in his eyes. "We know that not everyone of you are the reason why our precious daughter took her life." Then his eyes landed on Kim So-Mi, the girl look away, guilt was eating her up as she remembers what happened on the game and what happened before.

"Park Se-Eun didn't deserved that, she experienced depression and took her own life a day after. She jumped on the bridge where Kim Jun-Hee found her." Licking his lips as he clear his throat. "I apologize as you guys had went through death multiple times, my wife just wanted to protect and to revenge our daughter." He once again apologised, everyone was quiet as their eyes stared at the screen. He look up and click something on his laptop.

Their eyes widen as they see Oh Jung-Won, she wasn't real, that's what they realized. Her figure was on the screen, a blank look on her face and she looks humanised, she doesn't look like an AI like how Park Se-Eun's father described her to be. Kyung-Jun's eyes widen when he saw another figure, he pushes someone in front of him as he walk closer on the screen. His eyes going to the name plate under her figure, the way she smiles as her hair was neatly style.

"Park Min-Ji." She wasn't real, she was programmed like Jung-Won. "She's our daughter. My wife had programmed her right after Se-Eun entered highschool, she's real.. before." Clearing his throat as his eyes began to water. "She was programmed to be the perfect daughter that any parent would dream to had. We were ecstatic when we found out that we will be having twins but unfortunately, Park Se-Eun was the only one who was born." Se-Eun's father smile, looking at the beautiful figure that was on the screen. He eyed Kyung-Jun, he can see the sadness in his eyes as he look up, all of those beautiful and meaningful events that happened between them.. it was all fake.