9.

"Where did you hide Ko Kyung-Jun?"

As soon as Park Min-Ji arrived at the front of the Café, Kim So-Mi immediately approach her with that question. She stared at the girl with boredom, but beneath the boredom she's feeling is a flickering fire of rage. A sigh left her lips as her eyes then shifted to Jung-Won, wondering what the girl must be thinking right now, she was deep in her own thoughts.

"Min-Ji wouldn't tell us where she hid Kyung-Jun." Da-Bum stated, he was sitting down and leaning on the garage door of the Café. Darkness looming over his eyes, he looks worn out as the innocent that once was in his face was replace by impurity, losing his purity once he had stab the knife into Seung-Bin. "Who are we gonna execute then?" The girl in front of Min-Ji lash out, her tone raising. She glare at the theater girl but she gulp and look away, seeing how Min-Ji was eyeing her like she had already died in the girl's mind.

Cold wind blew past them, as silence engulf the group. Own are drowning on their sea of thoughts, thinking of a way to not be killed this night as they need to execute someone before the clock reaches 6 in the morning. But who? Jun-Hee and Yoon-Seo is off limits, Jung-Won creating a boundary for the Mafias to not cross the line. They know that Kyung-Jun is safely hidden somewhere in the Youth Center and Min-Ji wouldn't say anything about it, she's protecting him from them.

Then there are the remaining: Jang Hyun-Ho, Ahn Na-Hee, Choi Mi-Na, Nam Yeon-Woo, and Im Eun-Chan. So who among the five they should execute this night. If they were to kill Mi-Na, So-Mi would be suspected, and it is pretty risky to do it since they're measly in numbers. Da-Bum stared at Min-Ji, seeing how she had her brows furrowed and worried was seen in her face, if they were to find Kyung-Jun and decided to kill this night, she wouldn't know what she would do to any of them. There's a rule that they can't kill their fellow Mafias' but.. if they cross the line by hurting Ko Kyung-Jun, she thinks it would be worth it losing her own life as long as she drag them all down with her.

"Jang Hyun-Ho.." Da-Bum suddenly voice out, startling So-Mi at his sudden tune of voice, devoid of life. "Let's kill him." Min-Ji shudder at his voice, it was blank and she can't tell what's going on his mind. "Why?" She suddenly ask, wondering where the boy could be and thinking that he is hiding with Ahn Na-Hee. "He knows I'm a Mafia." All of their brows raise at his statement, Jung-Won step forward and look at him, urging him to further up his claim so they could understand what he meant.

"He saw me with those." Pointing towards the cleaning materials, the same ones he used to clean up Seung-Bin's mess. "That's all?" So-Mi stuttered out, the only reason that he thought that Hyun-Ho had suspected him of being a Mafia is the cleaning supplies? "Not just that. Earlier, they were looking for Seung-Bin's phone since it wasn't with his corpse. And he saw me right before he hid somewhere, putting Seung-Bin's phone away." Putting a palm on her forehead, a sigh left Min-Ji's lips as they don't have any choice but to execute Hyun-Ho out of the game because surely, tomorrow morning he would bring up what he saw and they would suspect Da-Bum.

It is a much better choice than having them to kill Kyung-Jun.

"Who's going to do it?" Min-Ji ask, staring at all of them one by one. "Let me do it." Her eyes went to Da-Bum, he wasn't raising his hand but he already stand up and grab the cleaning materials. He then began to unbutton his shirt, putting it down on the floor of the Café. Min-Ji saw the scars on his body, she knows that Kyung-Jun is one probably one of the reasons of his scar. Looking away when Da-Bum turned around and grab a jumpsuit on one of the buckets and put it on, also removing his shoes so no blood would splash on his belongings.