4.

"For breaking the rules, Kang Ye-Won will be executed."

The alarm continue to blare and echo inside the Assembly Hall, Min-Ji got her phone thanks to Kyung-Jun but she doesn't know whom to vote. Even though the man keep telling her to vote for him, but she knows, if she do then everyone would cast their votes for him.

"Kang Ye-Won was a Mafia."

Min-Ji stared at the speaker in dumbfounded, a Mafia was executed tonight. She doesn't know how to feel, does she feel relieved that finally one of the Mafia was unmasked and got executed or should she be alarmed since they don't know how many Mafias were assigned in the Class.

The girl watch as Kyung-Jun pick a phone that slide towards the two of you, panicking students threw the phone on the side when they saw that it wasn't theirs. Kyung-Jun found it familiar, he stands up and wave the phone up in the air. Min-Ji watch as he call out the owner.

"Yah! Hyun-Ho!" The said boy look towards him, his eyes lit up when he saw his phone and immediately scatter towards him, leaving Na-Hee behind to look for her own phone. "Your phone." Kyung-Jun wave it off and Min-Ji notice that he was about to toss it to the side, making the male fumble over to find it once again.

She crawl towards Kyung-Jun and grab his hand, the said male look down at her, he can see the way her eyes gloss over as she stares at him. Shaking her head as if saying to not do what he was thinking of doing. Kyung-Jun contemplated before bringing down the phone and give it to her, watching as Hyun-Ho fumble towards her and kneeling in front of her.

His eyes glare at Hyun-Ho who seems to be thankful to Min-Ji, because he also knows that Kyung-Jun would make it harder for him. Hyun-Ho grabs Min-Ji's hands and thank her before going back to Na-Hee with his phone in his hands.

"Kim So-Mi voted for Baek Eun-Ha."

Min-Ji look around for the said female, she watch as So-Mi snarl at Eun-Ha before leaving. Another blare of the alarm, the P.A's voice echoing through the speakers.

"Baek Eun-Ha voted for Kim So-Mi."

But it was already too late, as the votes casted. Everyone who got their phone voted for Baek Eun-Ha, the girl cried as her name was announced by the P.A numerous times. Min-Ji's shaking hands went to her phone screen, she doesn't know who she should vote for. If she votes for Eun-Ha then she had participated in executing her, if the female was a Civilian.

"You should vote now, Min-Ji." Kyung-Jun slightly nudges her leg with his feet, he saw how she was weighing down her options. He sigh and kneeled down to meet her eyes, lifting her face as he holds up her chin. "You can vote for me." Her voice got caught on her throat, watching as Kyung-Jun press his own name on your phone before pushing back your phone to you.

"Park Min-Ji voted for Ko Kyung-Jun."

"Ko Kyung-Jun voted for Park Min-Ji."

Their names left the speaker, a sigh left Min-Ji's lips as she collapse onto Kyung-Jun who caught her in his arms. She cried out as the noise stop, everyone had casted their voted, the ones who remain from the chaos that happened.

Lifting her head, she look around and saw the bodies of their classmates. Blood was splattered everywhere, every corner her eyes landed, there would always be blood. The whole gym was paint with red.