NEW YEAR SPECIAL

"Min-Ji." Kyung-Jun call out for her, the girl turn around as she was ready to go inside the house, Kyung-Jun had given her a ride home after spending another great day with each other. "Yeah?" She hums, walking closer to him as she then tilt her head to the side. Kyung-Jun look down on her small figure and smile, putting a hand on his nape.

The two of them just finish their date, Min-Ji was flushed whenever Kyung-Jun would ask her here and there, knowing that she's not busy and he would free up his schedule just for her. This time, he had taken her to a Fun House, in where they spent their days playing all of the games that are available, he had heard her talk to Yoon-Seo how she wanted to experience that kind of date and to have fun with escape rooms. Kyung-Jun wanted her to experience all of the things she wanted to do, he had already made a bucket list for them to do and one of them is:

"Let's watch fireworks together." It's not even him asking if she would like to watch it, but it's more of an invitation and he surely won't take a 'no' for an answer. "There's a place where we can watch it, it's near here." He once again spoke, waiting for her reply. Min-Ji chuckle at his way of asking her out once again, they've spent 5 days of the week of being together, shaking her head as she look up at him.

"Sure. I'd love that." She smiles, Kyung-Jun almost melted at the sight. Before she could enter the house, Kyung-Jun had grab her wrist and she stumble on her feet but before she could fell down on the pavement, the boy had wrap his arm around her waist and grab her face with his hand and collided his lips on hers, her eyes were wide and she closes it as she grab in his arms for support, melting into the kiss as she then felt her knees weakening at how Kyung-Jun is kissing her, the way his lips move on top of hers and how he had entered his tongue in her mouth when she was too shock to kiss back.

"I'll see you next week then." Pulling away, he stared at her face and smile at her, he can feel how hot her face was becoming and how scarlet hues had form on her flush cheeks. Placing a kiss on her forehead, Kyung-Jun wave his hand and climb on his motorcycle, he watch as she wave her hands at him and put on his helmet, before leaving he waited for her to finally enter the house and from the distance, he heard her lock the door and it was followed by a bang, he was worried but then he heard her squeal along with some jumping noises.

"She's cute."

. . .

Park Min-Ji obviously talk what happened and their plans to her friends: Park Se-Eun, Lee Yoon-Seo and Oh Jung-Won. The two girls were squealing over the phone that night, while Jung-Won just stared at the screen of her device as the three was gossiping with one another, she doesn't get how they could be that flustered and smiling over someone else's relationship. But she was happy for the girl, the plan sounds great and Yoon-Seo wanted to know the location since she was near Min-Ji's house and Se-Eun literally just live next door while Jung-Won was the one who lives far.

And with that, Yoon-Seo talked about it with Jun-Hee, and the boy had asked her if she wanted to come with him to watch it. The plans of two then became plans of four, Min-Ji was ecstatic at the development of her two friends and even suggested outfit ideas for Yoon-Seo to wear, saying thag she'll be wearing a red top and try to combine her clothes and make everything work.

"What time will he be coming to your house?" Min-Ji thought about it, she then scroll over their conversation and look at her screen, there she was having a face time with her friends who lay on their bed while Jung-Won was busy programming, Se-Eun would voice out for help to the other techy girl. "Around 10:30." She answered and lift her body of the bed to go to her closet.

It was only 8 in the evening and she still have 2 hours to get ready, but she knew herself that she needs more than two hours. She pulled out a red square neck crop top puffy long sleeve, putting it over her chest as she grab the hem of the sleeve, Yoon-Seo eyed the top in awe, she doesn't want to know the brand since it would be really expensive, she knew how Min-Ji love expensive things, but she aint materialistic like how others view her as a spoiled brat.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗔𝗚𝗢𝗥𝗔 𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗦 ➵ 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 ✔︎ 🎉