7.

Park Min-Ji just stared into nothingness, her hands on Kyung-Jun's head that lay on her thighs, she was playing with his hair as a tear roll down her eyes. Kim Jun-Hee is gone. She still couldn't accept it nor will she ever accept that fact, her eyes look at the speaker in the Café, she wonders why it didn't announce Jun-Hee's occupation when it would announce the occupation of those who are dead. Spark of hope lit inside of her, she knows the ability of a Doctor, maybe.. the Doctor had voted for Kim Jun-Hee to be heald. She was hoping and manifesting that would be true.

Her phone's screen lit up, there wasn't any new messages nor notification. The Mafias doesn't have their own chatroom as it would be risky when their phone would be misplaced and the app didn't provide them any sort of communication. She stare at the time, it was already 1 in the morning. Moving Kyung-Jun's head and laying it comfortably on the floor, she leaned down and peck his lips. Opening her eyes to stare at his close one, he was dead asleep, she couldn't wake him up.

"I'll protect you." She mumbled and grab the keys of the Café, opening the door and crouching down to put the key inside the lock of the rolling door. Giving a final look to Kyung-Jun, a tired smile formed on her lips as she rolled down the door and locked it, putting the keys inside of her pocket.

On her way to their location, there was the blare of the same Purge sound. Her eyes stared at the speaker, waiting for the announcement. She wonders what it could be, it's just all of them, the Mafias who are awake. Surely, one of them broke or almost broke a rule right now.

"You must follow the rules of Mafia. You must hold a meeting to come to an unanimous decision on the player you will execute."

She had a gut feeling who is the person that almost broke the rule, she sped walk towards the location and saw everyone was already there. Her eyes glare at the axe in Kim So-Mi's hands. The girl put it down on the floor making a clanking noise when the metal part of the axe met the cold floor. They were silent, eyeing Jung-Won as they expect her to say something.

"Yah, Kim So-Mi." Min-Ji approach the said girl, kicking the axe towards her. So-Mi was startled and avoid the blade that almost hit her in the shin, her muscle tensd at the Min-Ji was eyeing her. "Who did you try to kill right now?" Tilting her head to the side, walkong closer to the girl and meeting her gaze. They were almost the same height.

"If you kill Yoon-Seo or Kyung-Jun, you'll be the first ones to be suspected." Jung-Won cut in, stopping before Min-Ji could do something that would frighten the Vice President. "Then what do you want to do?" After calming herself down, Kim So-Mi query. Min-Ji already know what would happen, she can see right through them. Her gaze met with Da-Bum, he was quiet ever since, he doesn't want to be a part of anything and just wanted to stay in the shadow.

Even though he was a Mafia, he was assigned to that role, it didn't really give him confidence nor took the power that was bested in the role. But this night, she knows it will change. Min-Ji could see the plan of Jung-Won, they are planning to get rid of Kyung-Jun and the other two.

"If you plan to get Ko Kyung-Jun involve.." Min-Ji walk towards Jung-Won, stopping in front of the girl. She couldn't threaten her with Yoon-Seo as they were friends and she wasn't planning on doing it anyway in the first place. Jung-Won doesn't seem to fear the girl, she already knows the relationship between her and Kyung-Jun, and she was relieved when the girl had defended Yoon-Seo earlier. "If we play this right, there might be a way to get rid of Ko Kyung-Jun, Kim Jin-Ha and Shin Seung-Bin in one go. Do you want to try it?" Jung-Won eyed Min-Ji, she could see the way the girl's eyes darken at the mention of the person she's been protecting. Her muscle tense, clenching her palm in fist tightly, her nails digging through her flesh.