6.5

Park Min-Ji had left the Surveillance room, she patted Yoon-Seo's back in a sense of comfort. She can hear the girl's son right outside the room, she halted on her steps before looking back, making an eye contact with Jin Da-Bum who only nodded at her before staring at what Jung-Won was doing. She wonders if the girl would actually restore a file, a footage that will show the identity of each Mafia members.

They would be in deep danger if Jung-Won sided with Yoon-Seo, just to prove the girl is innocent.

Min-Ji went her merry way to the Café, she need to ask Kyung-Jun why did he did that. They just left the room without even sparing her a glance, she was conflicted at the feeling that arises inside of her. Then there's a thought that come across her mind earlier, biting her lips as she stops in her tracks. Fumbling with her fingers and putting a hand on the wall, she was frustrated at the thought that suddenly evade her mind.

Would Kyung-Jun vote for her?

If the guy knew that she was lying and manipulating them, what would his reaction be? She already know that Kyung-Jun would feel betrayed, as per So-Mi's wordings, they were betrayed by someone they're closed with. She can't imagine the look on his face, she already felt like crying at the thought of it. Pulling herself together, she can't act weak right now. She already cried enough for the past few days. And nobody would really accused her, she is a great actress. Nobody even thought that she might be a Mafia and that she was pretending not to be, acting innocent and always defending her friends.

Continuing her way, she speed walk to the Café. She was already thinking of what she'll about to say when her phone suddenly beep, a notification from the Mafia app. There'll be no other notification than this app, sinxe there was no signal in the place and the WI-FI doesn't even work. Opening her phone and reading what Jung-Won had stated:

[I'll restore the file by 11p.m. Let's vote then.]

She knew that the girl was just stalling time for Yoon-Seo not to be voted out by the others. Jung-Won must be feeling pressured and anxious, because it is clear as the sky that Yoon-Seo's life is on her hands, if she manage to actually restore the footage then they'll know who went into Ji-Soo's and Yoo-Joon's room, finding out a member of the Mafia. Though, even if the files wouldn't be restored, someone would take notice of So-Mi's behaviour, they would eventually accuse her of being a Mafia once again, the dame accusation that Baek Eun-Ha and Choi Mi-Na accused her of.

Finally seeing the familiar orange exterior of the Café, she saw the other students were crowding on a table from the window. Her eyes then caught sight of Kyung-Jun's back. A sigh left her lips, clenching her hands in a fist before storming towards the Café. Pushing the door open, it hit the wall hard, making a loud noise as well as the bell on top of it, ringing that someone just entered. All eyes were on her, even Kyung-Jun look up to see who it was and a scoff was then plastered on his face.

They stop doing what they were doing, Jin-Ha was stuffing noodles in his mouth but stop when he saw her and he eyed their leader, Yeon-Woo and Eun-Chan was opening the corndog while talking to themselves had their hands froze, Yoo-Joon on the other hand just glance at her before grabbing his phone and walking out of the Café, bumping her on his way. The girl watch as Yoo-Joon took a turn and disappeared in her field of vision.

Everyone eyed herz wondering what she's gonna do. They already witness the 'sexual tension' that she and Kyung-Jun had yesterday. Gawking at her like an eagle, she brush their gazes on her and stand in front of Kyung-Jun. The male saw her white shoes and trail his eyes up on her face, tilting his head to the side as he stares at her. Min-Ji stared back, huffing as she then tore her gaze.

"Can we talk?" Seconds later, Kyung-Jun stands up. Min-Ji back off a little at the sudden action and their bodies were so close to the point Min-Ji could feel Kyung-Jun breathing on top of her head. Backing off a little before grabbing his wrist and drag him out of the Café. The others shared a look amongst them, already assuming of the two's relationship from the way they were acting. And it didn't escape Min-Ji's ears the words that left Shin Seung-Bin's mouth.