6.

The whole Youth Center that was engulf with betrayal, accusation and fear was now quiet and eery. Everyone had run off somewhere to hide, knowing too well that if they were to be out in the open, asleep and expose to the eyes of the Mafia, then they'll be killed without them knowing. The tune of the lullaby continue to resonated in the whole place, it echoed to every corners.

Betrayal is something that is common to happen, especially in a game where ones life depends on it. While trust wasn't easily take, knowing that in this situation, it could be broken and be taken for granted. It is hard to patch up the trust that someone broke, it feels like putting glue all over a broken vase. Yes, it looks fix but it doesn't look how it supposed to be, cracks are visible and it couldn't be hidden. It would have to replace, and when in people, those trusts who have been broken decided to distance themselves and surrounds oneself with new people. Leaving those who wreck the trust they place upon them.

And in Min-Ji's case, she can't help but to stare at Kyung-Jun's sleeping state. He looks harmless, so innocent while his eyes are close. The way his mouth agape open in a fraction, he looks like a child. A chuckle left Min-Ji's lips, holding his head and removing herself from that positiong. She leaned his head on the wall, his body following her guide and didn't move, no body movement indicating that he could wake up in a second and find out her real occupation. Standing up and dusting off her pants, she went towards the bar counter and find the keys, she saw that Kyung-Jun had throw them in the counter. Once she find the keys, she unlocked the rolling door, it created a lout sound as it roll up, but when she looks at Kyung-Jun, he was still sleeping.

Her heart broke, she swallowed hard, something inside her throat had hurt, she tries to stop the sob that left her lips. She didn't mean to, she wasn't even planning to fall that hard. Park Min-Ji is aware on the growing feeling inside of her, how it gnaw her skin until it bleed, the feeling of guilt consuming her whole body. Ko Kyung-Jun trust her, she knew that already, she's the only one who was allowed to look at him in the eyes, to playfully smack his shoulder, who was the only one he tolerates amone the students of Class 2-3. If she could change her occupation, she would, she doesn't want to be in a position where she's responsible for everything, to have their blood stain her hands.

As she was assigned as a Mafia.

. . .

"Yah! Park Min-Ji!" When she arrived at the location that they had planned to meet every night, she was met with an enraged Kim So-Mi, the girl was about to land a slap on Min-Ji's face but Jin Da-Bum had grab her wrist before her palm could meet the cheeks of the theater actress. "Let go of me Jin Da-Bum!" The girl cried loudly, trying to move her hands but the nerd that everyone thought to be weak had grip her hand making the girl wince.

Kim So-Mi glared at Da-Bum who only stared at her blankly, rubbing her wrist as soon as Da-Bum let her go, she let out an exasperated sigh before glaring at Min-Ji. The theater girl could feel it, te heavy atmosphere that surrounds them as another one of them had been killed after having the other be executed for breaking the rules and how the other died in their first night. It all came flashing back to Min-Ji, the night day woke up after Heo-Yool was killed, the first Mafia meeting they held that consumed silence and solemnity, they didn't know what to do and spent hours being quiet that had cost the life of their comrade. When Min-Ji was getting the stick out of Ye-Won's throat, she remembered how the girl lifelessly and mindlessly had stuck it in in the first place, how her eyes were pure white and irisless.

"Why did you do that?" Kim So-Mi once again ask, feeling agitated while the other girl just stayed silent, leaning on the pillar, watching the scene unfold right in front of hereyes. "Why did you vote for Park Woo-Ram?!" Her voice echoed through the dark and quiet hallway, Min-Ji roll her eyes at her and her posture change, she looks calm unlike earlier before she went to the location, she was in the verge of crying.