10.

They all can't believe it, So-Mi's façade and mask had fallen, she was afraid as she stare at the words written on Na-Hee's phone. Her breathe got caught on her throat, her mouth agape open as she was in an utter shock. Min-Ji was liking the scene, she like how So-Mi got played with someone whom she thought was lower than her, whom she thought someone weaker and fragile than her. Na-Hee was calm, it gives chill to the girl, showing her phone screen to everyone as So-Mi was lost for words.

[Kim So-Mi is a Mafia.]

It had revealed, putting down her phone as everyone was silenced. They don't know what should they do as they eye at each other, Kyung-Jun had grab his phone and fiddle with the Mafia app, opening it and Min-Ji seeing what he was doing. Clicking her tongue inside her cheeks, Kyung-Jun had pressed So-Mi's name to vote for her. The alarm blare and the girl in the middle panicked, she was almost crying for them, begging to not vote for her.

"Ko Kyung-Jun voted for Kim So-Mi."

"Yah! It's already revealed, what are you guys waiting for?" He shouted at them, things never changed, he then grab Min-Ji's wrist, staring at her to fo what he had done. He just watch as Min-Ji remove his hand on her and began to move towards Kim So-Mi. "I'm sorry. I was fooled by So-Mi too." Mi-Na approach Na-Hee, the theater girl halt on her tracks and decided to watch the scene unfold. "You're the same." Na-Hee tiredly stated, pushing Mi-Na away as the girl keeps trying to beg for her, saying how she was fooled and that she believed the girl in the first place. While Kim So-Mi was still utter shock, she was trying to find a way to save herself from the accusations. "No. There's something wrong, something must be wrong.'' Min-Ji wanted to laugh at her face, she was scared, knowing her faith.

They all watch as So-Mi was trying to deny what Na-Hee just said and had shown to them, she was obviously losing her mind right now, thinking of a way how to survive and how to get their suspicion of her away, but it was too late.

"Did you kill Seung-Bin?" They all went silent when Kyung-Jun suddenly ask that, he was clenching his fist making his knuckles turn white. So-Mi's face drained off color at his question, she shook her head as she look at him. "No.. I.." she was then stuttering as everyone is turning against her now. So-Mi glance at Min-Ji who was only staring at her with boredom in her eyes, she was already expecting what would happen, it was pretty obvious. Then her gaze shifted to Da-Bum, he was looking at her with a smirk on his face, she shudder at his expression, her pleading gaze didn't work on them. Not anymore, when they're aware of her real identity.

"You did that to Eun-Ha when you were the Mafia?" Grabbing her by the collar, Eun-Chan glared at herz his voice raise as he grip So-Mi. "If it hadn't been for you, she wouldn't have died." Pushing her off, the girl stumbled, as her gaze was on the floor. "How could you do that if you're a human?" So-Mi wasn't the only one who got hurt by Yeon-Woo's words, Min-Ji look away as she stare at Kyung-Jun, guilt is eating her up.

"I.. I had no choice." So-Mi tried to reason out, her voice shaking but she look at them with her head held high. "I just wanted to survive. Why? I didn't want to become a freaking Mafia either." She cried out the last sentence, none of them wanted to play the game, nor liked the occupation that behall for them. Kyung-Jun pushes Eun-Chan and grab So-Mi by her collar, the girl tip toeing as Kyung-Jun was holding her up. "Stop with your nonsense. Does it matter as long as you survive? What about us? Do we deserved to die? Did the others deserved it?!" He shouted, his voice echoing. There was a hint of pain in his tone, remembering how the other died because of the game, how they wanted to survive. "I didn't kill anyone." So-Mi tried to remove Kyung-Jun's grip on her, pushing him off as she look at him in the eyes. "The other guys killed her." It was a lie, Min-Ji witness how So-Mi gritted her teeth as she put a pillow on top of Ji-Soo's head, suffocating her to death.