56. Ant Bhala Toh Sabh Bhala ✨

Some of you might have read this chapter already before so I won't force them to read it again but I have added a new sence, so you can check that!

Arini's pov

I never knew, leaving my house would hurt this much. I was always excited for this day, maybe I dreamed of it only but when it really happened, I busted into tears. And I was still weeping in the car. An arm was never leaving my shoulder. He held me tightly and tried to wipe my face again and again, gave me water to drink time to time whenever my hiccups were coming. It was my husband. Shrey.

What could be better than this?

My makeup was ruined totally by now because I cried a lot.

" Okay, do you want chocolate? " A whisper came from Shrey and I looked at him. He suddenly wiped my wet eyes and asked again, " Khaogi chocolate? Lau kharidke? "

( will you eat chocolate? Should I buy for you?)

How cutely he was attempting to stop my tears! But looking at his cute gesture, my eyes shed more tears. I don't know why everything was making me feel overwhelmed and I was crying since the morning only.

This time Shrey patted my back while saying, " Arini it's okay... I will bring you to your home everyday. Okay? Now please don't cry. Please. " With another hand, he again wiped my eyes.

" Bhabi! You became our bhabi today officially.... Itna nhi rote hai abh " It was Ankit who was driving the car.

( sister in law. You became our sister in law officially today . Don't cry this much)

Just as Ankit said that, he earned a slap on his bicep from Kalpana who was sitting on the passenger seat, " It's the day, every girl cries. You won't understand " She said. She was coming with me to my sasuraal. As I have no sister, Kalpana was coming with me.

" Okay stop the car. " Shrey ordered and I looked at him with questioning eyes but he didn't look at me.

The car stopped and he got down. After a few minutes he came back again and sat beside me. The car started again. I wanted to ask him but he showed me his hands.

" Lo konsa wala khaogi "

( choose which one do you want)

He had so many toffee, chocos for me and asked me to choose one.

" These all are yours. But don't cry again. " He held my cheek and rubbed his fingers there slowly saying, " If you cry so much, it'll make me think like I'm kidnapping you, not marrying you "

His words make me chuckle and I took chocolates from him. I took all of them on my lap. I ate one and started putting the rest of it in my hand bag.

Soon the car stopped in front of his house which was my house now too. I could see everyone dancing on the road because of our arrival. Soon Kalpana and Ankit got down too and started dancing. Madhav was present there. And everyone seemed to be so much happy.

I couldn't understand when my tears stopped and I started giving a soft smile. I shifted my face a little when I felt Shrey's hand in front of my face.

" Drink the whole water. We'll have to perform so many rituals. You'll get tired " He said and I nodded while finishing the bottle.

" And look at your face. Ufff Arini I told you to not cry this much... Dekho apni taraf abh " He said while wiping the tear stains and fixed my hair too. I couldn't help but smiled. My Shrey is so much lovable.

" Naak mein kuch mat karo.. Rehne do sindoor " I told him before he could wipe that vermilion from my nose. When he was filling my forehead with vermilion, it fall on my nose too.