Part 2

Charlie's POV:
Oh my gosh I can't believe we just kissed. It was a mistake. I think it was just because I'm drunk.
I would never, I could never have feelings for nick I just don't see him in that way. I just get up and leave. I can't do this right now. I just need to talk to my boyfriend. I go to his dorm and I knock. "Hey babe I missed you so much." I say when he opens the door. He grabs me and spins me around in his arms. My boyfriend's name is Marcus. He is blonde, muscular, and tall. My favorite thing about him is that he plays rugby. It's such an attractive sport. We just sit in his bed and cuddle. "Babe I love spending time with you but I really have to go to rugby." Marcus says. "Ok babe I'm going to go back to my dorm then I have a few classes today." I am kind of relieved that they have rugby because that meant Nick wouldn't be there. I give him a peck and then I go back to my dorm. I open the door and as soon as I do I wish I saw something I never did. Nick making out with MARCUS.

Nick:
When Charlie left the room after me and him kissed. I didn't know what to do. I just kissed my first love. And he thought it was a mistake. I actually thought he liked me clearly it was just some alcohol. I get so pissed. I have been secretly hooking up with this guy. He has a boyfriend I don't know who. I know it's bad but it's the closest to love I'll ever get. I sent him a text
Nick-
Hey do you want to come over?

Marcus-
Sure I'm with my boyfriend right now but I'll just make up an excuse.

Nick-
Ok sounds good

He finally comes and we just start to make out. Then suddenly the door swings open. And I just go pale
"What the fuck nick.. you're sleeping with my boyfriend. I hate you. And fuck you Marcus you told me you loved me." Before either of us can say anything he slams the door and leaves.. oh shit I didn't know his boyfriend was Charlie. He is never going to forgive me. What the fuck.

Hey you guys sorry the chapter is kind of short
-byeee x             -408 words