Part 5

Nicks POV:
It's been 2 weeks since me and Charlie made up. I am convinced now more than ever to get with Charlie. He likes me and he knows it and I am very confident in that. I mean he kissed me, twice. I am meeting up with him later for lunch and I'm so exited. I think I'm going to ask him out today. I know he likes me I just do. I can't wait to see him later.

Charlie's POV:
I'm exited to see Nick. I was confused at first why he asked me to go to lunch with him at first. But then I thought about it and realized we never really see each other, I mean we share a dorm and still somehow happen to not see each other very much. I have some news to tell him. It's nothing major but it's important to me that he knows because he is my best freind. I put on gray sweat pants, a red hoodie that I think is nicks, and red converse. I fix my hair a bit and I leave. We are meeting at this little cafe on our campus I can't wait to see him. It's not wierd anymore because I don't have anymore feelings for him. Which is a big relief because that would ruin everything. I'm glad that's over.

Nicks POV:
I see him walking into the cafe. He just looks so amazing. His hair is shining in the sunlight and his smile is so contagious. He comes over to me and hugs me and it gives me butterflies. "Hi" he says and I start to blush and just stare at him. "Hello?" He says again I forgot he said something. "Hi sorry" I say again and we sit down at a table. "We haven't seen each other at all lately" he says. And I think about it and we haven't. I don't even know why. "Yeah I guess we have, look I have something to tell you Charlie." I say because I just can't wait to tell Charlie and be with him. "Oh really I had some news to tell you too." He says it and I get so excited. Maybe he will be the one to admit the feelings first. "Ok you can say what you have to say first. I reply.
He starts to speak "I have a boyfriend!" He says so exited and happy. My heart drops and then I can't breathe. I'm running out of breath. I can hear Charlie getting worried and yelling. And then it all goes black.

433 words-